o(^-^)o
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Using a stock android device with stock android 12,

Dji app just crashing, worked about a week ago

Pixel 5 - stock android

Anyone else? Any chance DJi fix this issue?

This is why dji was kicked out of the app store poor app support for Android - it's funny a 3rd party developer can support stock android but dji doesn't

2022-8-9
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which App are you referring to? DJI Fly and DJI Mimo work fine with Android 12. Whilst it's true that  version 12 killed the DJI Go4 App, if you delete it and then re-install direct from the DJI dowloads page, which you can find by surfing the DJI site a little, then it will work. That's what I did for my Galaxy A51.
2022-8-9
Use props
SthWestImagery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336522 ft
Australia

I have the exact same problem. Was working fine up until August 7. Tried flying August 8 - nothing. App crashes after a millisecond. Tried deleting, re-installing, downloading latest app form DJI downloads, clearing cache... Nothing! It's very frustrating, as now my Air 2s is effectively useless. I'm using a Pixel 4a 5g. I note there are other Pixel users whose app also stopped working at around the same date, also on this forum. As a matter of interest, I still had the DJI Go 4 app installed - it also has the same problem.
2022-8-9
Use props
SthWestImagery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 336522 ft
Australia

SthWestImagery Posted at 8-9 23:41
I have the exact same problem. Was working fine up until August 7. Tried flying August 8 - nothing. App crashes after a millisecond. Tried deleting, re-installing, downloading latest app form DJI downloads, clearing cache... Nothing! It's very frustrating, as now my Air 2s is effectively useless. I'm using a Pixel 4a 5g. I note there are other Pixel users whose app also stopped working at around the same date, also on this forum. As a matter of interest, I still had the DJI Go 4 app installed - it also has the same problem.

DJI Fly is the app.
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_prk8sFDwrUfc
lvl.2

United States

Same problem here except with the DJI Mimo app version 1.7.24 on a Pixel 3XL running Android 12 SP1A.210812.016.C1. Was working fine last week and now I can't stream using my DJI pocket 2.
2022-8-10
Use props
engelo2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3715837 ft
Israel

Same problems in Pixel 6 pro ........  DJI FLY  do not open\install .......... what the fuck !  :-(
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_xhCguGaSuOUF
New
Flight distance : 50935 ft
United Kingdom

engelo2 Posted at 8-10 00:24
Same problems in Pixel 6 pro ........  DJI FLY  do not open\install .......... what the fuck !  :-(

Exact same issue! Tried so many times even downloading older versions of the app too!
2022-8-10
Use props
Gagun
lvl.1
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Check this post, and PM DJI admin (DJI Natalia) for test file apk, it works on my Pixel 4a 5g with Mini 2...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1090&extra=page%3D1

You need to uninstall old ap then install the test one...

Cheers
2022-8-10
Use props
arnozill
lvl.1

Germany

I have the exact same problem. Was working fine up until August 7. Tried flying August 8 - nothing. App crashes after a millisecond. Tried deleting, re-installing, downloading latest app form DJI downloads, clearing cache... Nothing! It's very frustrating, as now my Air 2s is effectively useless. I'm using a Pixel 4a 5g. I note there are other Pixel users whose app also stopped working at around the same date, also on this forum. As a matter of interest, I still had the DJI Go 4 app installed - it also has the same problem.

Mit dem Pixel 4a ohne 5G dasselbe
2022-8-10
Use props
RemixDaMix
lvl.1
United States

The app isn't working for me either. I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the app was working just yesterday for me but today it'll try to open for a split second and then just goes back to the previous screen I was on. I sometimes get a message saying the app crashed due to a bug and that I should just wait until DJI has an update for a fix.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_pHG7Enp18gxe
New
Flight distance : 202490 ft
French Polynesia

Hello,

Same problem for me on samsung s20. It was working yesterday. I ve download latest dji fly version but it does not fix. App crash when i launch it.
2022-8-10
Use props
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

PM dji Natalia for link and password
2022-8-10
Use props
RemixDaMix
lvl.1
United States

Test files seem to work for me but wasn't able to do a lot of flying this morning due to low light so I'll do some more flying later on and update accordingly.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SthWestImagery. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
RemixDaMix
lvl.1
United States

Test file works. Flown my drone twice today and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, well besides that I forgot bug repellant and how much mosquitos love my legs for some reason. App booted up the first try each time and went directly to the fly screen. Thanks you DJI Natalia for the link and password.
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules