Need update from DJi for broken APK
1614 7 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

Need an official update from DJi regarding broken android APK 1.6.9 - many threads and many people have the crashing issue,. What is dji doing about it?

In another thread they were pm'ing a few people APK 1.6.12 to fix the problem.

Is it possible dji can share this build with the rest of us who have non functional products?   

Thank you - hope this is resolved promptly
2022-8-9
Use props
dansmar
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

I sent a pm to a dji support person in the forum, they sent me a link to APK 1.6.12 - I can verify that this fixed the issue
So if your in the same situation - just pm a support person for link and password
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dansmar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the link helped you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Fqd6kup9WMSZ
New
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 02:05
Hello there dansmar. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it great to know that the link helped you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Hi Stephen, can you please also send me that link to version 1.6.12? I am stuck with my Pixel6 pro. Thanks very much
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_Fqd6kup9WMSZ Posted at 8-11 07:10
Hi Stephen, can you please also send me that link to version 1.6.12? I am stuck with my Pixel6 pro. Thanks very much

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
ToddPoole
lvl.1

Vietnam

can it be changed in the next update?
2023-8-14
Use props
ToddPoole
lvl.1

Vietnam

i have updated the APK file on this website and it will work smoothly https://modilimitado.com/pt/projeto-relo-apk
2023-8-17
Use props
kamricandson
New

Singapore

Upon careful observation, it has come to my attention that the file hosted on this particular website has undergone recent updates. As a result, I anticipate that it will now operate effortlessly and without any disruptions. For the latest version or improvements, kindly see that https://romsprime.com/.
2023-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules