Virtual flight goggles freeze
1438 5 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulCalif
lvl.1
United States

iPad 7th gen. V2 goggles. Latest firmware and os. Goggle image freezes but image on iPad continues to work. DJI support wants data log from virtual flight on iPad. File app doesn't show virtual flight app and neither does iTunes or iCloud. Is it possible to get that file? If so how?
2022-8-9
Use props
METALHEAD_UK
New
United Kingdom

i had this issue, I went into the simulator settings and reduced the quality and framerate which resolved the issue
2022-8-10
Use props
PaulCalif
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the reply, I already tried that but it didn't help
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PaulCalif. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to update all device firmware to the latest version before installing DJI Virtual Flight ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight ) for us to be able to see if the issue will persist? Thank you.

2022-8-10
Use props
PaulCalif
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the reply. I've already tried that, still freezes.
2022-8-10
Use props
fans555e869a
New
Flight distance : 13 ft
Poland

Hello, Is this problem has been solved? I have the same issue in Virtual Flight app. 1.4.0 on my Huawei P30 Android 12.0.0  I have DJI FPV set with Goggle V2 firmare:1.06.00.00 RC firmare 02.00.05.00.
Image freezes but image on my P30 continues to work. During fliht I have 30-50 FPS. Please help to solve this problem.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules