DJI M300 RTK No Satellite Signals/ Tried multiple time in open ar...
12Next >
7432 58 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VTOL DYNAMICS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9039278 ft

Pakistan

Hi!
I have been using DJI M300RTK for the past 2 years and it's working perfectly.  Recently I am facing issues when I switched ON the Drone and same RC in an open area it's not showing any satellite signals and the flight mode is changing to Atti mode even if the button on RC is toggled on P Mode. Tried several times but did not get even a single Satellite or GPS Signal. I have turned off the RTK mode as well and cross-checked everything from the setting which is OK from my end. What's the issue and how to resolve it asap?

Thanks in advance to everyone.
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue. Place the aircraft outdoors and ensure that there is no obstruction above. Disable the RTK and check the aircraft’s satellite searching. If the number of satellites searched is always 0, it implies the RTK antenna is malfunctioning. Please try to restart the aircraft more than one time to see if the issue still exists.
2022-8-10
Use props
VTOL DYNAMICS
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi,
I have checked all RTK and GPS Antenna Modules all are working properly but still having issues in Satellite. Zero GPS Signals are showing on RC even I have calibrate IMU and Compass as well but all in vain.
Kindly guide me plz as I am attaching a picture for your reference too.
Thanks

2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

VTOL DYNAMICS Posted at 8-10 23:02
Hi,
I have checked all RTK and GPS Antenna Modules all are working properly but still having issues in Satellite. Zero GPS Signals are showing on RC even I have calibrate IMU and Compass as well but all in vain.
Kindly guide me plz as I am attaching a picture for your reference too.

Thank you for your reply. Please try to follow the steps below to export the related Flight controller data for our further analysis.
1. Launch the [DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series)] software. Select [Log Export] - [Matrice 300 RTK] -Check the data to be exported - [Save To Local].
2. Select the storage path.
3. Copy the exported files to the local drive and add the file folder to the compressed folder.
Then provide us with the link. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
VTOL DYNAMICS
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi
I have a quick inquiry. Kindly let me know that If only one GPS antenna is connected to the GPS module will the Satellite signals will be shown or will they remain zero? In my case I have only one antenna strip attached to my drone and the other strip is missing and that's why No Satellite is showing. Kindly confirm with me about it. Pic is also attached for your reference.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

VTOL DYNAMICS Posted at 8-16 01:49
Hi
I have a quick inquiry. Kindly let me know that If only one GPS antenna is connected to the GPS module will the Satellite signals will be shown or will they remain zero? In my case I have only one antenna strip attached to my drone and the other strip is missing and that's why No Satellite is showing. Kindly confirm with me about it. Pic is also attached for your reference.[view_image]

Hi, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience.
We have confirmed with the relevant team and please note that cause the loss of signal from the main antenna is 0, we recommend that you send it for repair. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?site=enterprise&from=nav
Thank you for your support.
2022-8-16
Use props
fans28d803fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2654193 ft
United States

VTOL DYNAMICS Posted at 8-16 01:49
Hi
I have a quick inquiry. Kindly let me know that If only one GPS antenna is connected to the GPS module will the Satellite signals will be shown or will they remain zero? In my case I have only one antenna strip attached to my drone and the other strip is missing and that's why No Satellite is showing. Kindly confirm with me about it. Pic is also attached for your reference.[view_image]

Did you ever figure out what it is? I am having the same issue. Although gps is in and out. I think the wire that connects to GPS is lose.

2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans28d803fe Posted at 9-29 19:07
Did you ever figure out what it is? I am having the same issue. Although gps is in and out. I think the wire that connects to GPS is lose.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Just for double checks, may we know if you also encounter the loss of signal from the main antenna to be 0? If yes, you may send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
Sarto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4015833 ft
Canada

Hi colleagues,
I am experiencing the same issue: the M300 flies normally in RTK mode than stops in the air and switches to GPS and even ATTI.
In the RTK menu, I can see that antenna 2 is detecting satellites but antenna 1 is detecting 0 satellites.
My DJI dealer has tested the aircraft and the problem didn’t occurred but it is now back. The first glitch happened on 2022-10-14. My dealer tested the aircraft on 2022-10-19. I flew it back from 2022-10-20 to 2022-10-24 then the issue appeared again.
I am about to order a Antenna #1 and ask my dealer to change it.
What do you think?
Thank you!
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sarto Posted at 10-25 07:37
Hi colleagues,
I am experiencing the same issue: the M300 flies normally in RTK mode than stops in the air and switches to GPS and even ATTI.
In the RTK menu, I can see that antenna 2 is detecting satellites but antenna 1 is detecting 0 satellites.

Hi, sorry for the issue you encountered. As per your description, it tends to be the issue of the RTK antennas. You are recommended to send the unit back to us for further diagnosis.
Please click https://www.dji.com/us/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2022-10-26
Use props
RPAS USER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1921079 ft
Canada

We've been having the same issues as above with both our M300 RTK aircraft. They will be flying in various locations and all of a sudden drop satellites down 5-7 and start to drift. And without moving the aircraft the satellites connected jump back up 20-25. I've spoken with other agencies using the M300  and they are experiencing similar issues. Is this a firmware/software issue on the aircraft?
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RPAS USER Posted at 1-1 20:36
We've been having the same issues as above with both our M300 RTK aircraft. They will be flying in various locations and all of a sudden drop satellites down 5-7 and start to drift. And without moving the aircraft the satellites connected jump back up 20-25. I've spoken with other agencies using the M300  and they are experiencing similar issues. Is this a firmware/software issue on the aircraft?

Hi there, could you please export the corresponding log for our further analysis? You can upload the log to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. You can also directly send the log to our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-1-2
Use props
RPAS USER
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1921079 ft
Canada

Is there a reason why so many people are experiencing the same issue and the only response is send it back to DJI? Was it a bad production run or bad firmware release? If it was firmware then a release since this problem had started would have fixed the issue.
2023-1-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RPAS USER Posted at 1-23 20:53
Is there a reason why so many people are experiencing the same issue and the only response is send it back to DJI? Was it a bad production run or bad firmware release? If it was firmware then a release since this problem had started would have fixed the issue.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if you have contacted our support and get the data analysis report?
2023-1-23
Use props
Tucu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390095 ft

Romania

Hello, had the same problem with GPS/RTK.After a long discussion with DJI Support (LOGS and other info) I have sent the M300RTK to DJI and the problem was antennas, also they have change half of the sensors on the drone.
Best fix for this problem is to contact your dealer or send it to warranty for inspection and antenna replacement.

Problems encountered:
-can't get a FIX solution on RTK
-GPS satellites jumping
-even when the solution was FIX, the results in DJI Terra was bad(example:the ortophoto was incomplete or had gaps in final result)
-sometimes the drone didn't respond to commands from RC(hovering or searching for homepoint that was registered and couldn't see it)/unresponsive

After the drone come back from DJI, didn't have any problem with it.Only one time I got an error that said "Sudden RTK position data change", after 1 min it was with FIX solution and the mission went without any problem, also the results from DJI Terra were good.

Have a good day!
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tucu Posted at 2-9 02:46
Hello, had the same problem with GPS/RTK.After a long discussion with DJI Support (LOGS and other info) I have sent the M300RTK to DJI and the problem was antennas, also they have change half of the sensors on the drone.
Best fix for this problem is to contact your dealer or send it to warranty for inspection and antenna replacement.

Thanks for sharing your experience and suggestions. We believe it will help many other users. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-9
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1965131 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-9 03:09
Thanks for sharing your experience and suggestions. We believe it will help many other users. If there is anything else we can help you with in the future, please feel free to contact us.

Hello,
I have been having no issues with the Satellite connectivity but my RC signal is cutting in and out from less than 25 ft away. Ive had my M-300 since a month after the release date & I'm on my 3rd one with GPS warrenty & main board failures. I have had the GPS Antennas replaced and they arent the issue from what I can tell. This all began after the most recent firmware update so I downgraded the firmware on the controller & the drone. It is still persisting with this issue. It will connect but only works 50% of the time & sometimes it will work like new & sometimes not at all, and it changes in the middle of the flights too which is scary. I am not wanting the usual response of "try restarting the drone in an open area" or "please send it back for repair" as I do not have 5 weeks to go without my drone being a business owner & use it every day or every other day to make a living. I would just like to know what Antennas control the RC signal? Thats all I am asking. Thank you!
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-8 05:38
Hello,
I have been having no issues with the Satellite connectivity but my RC signal is cutting in and out from less than 25 ft away. Ive had my M-300 since a month after the release date & I'm on my 3rd one with GPS warrenty & main board failures. I have had the GPS Antennas replaced and they arent the issue from what I can tell. This all began after the most recent firmware update so I downgraded the firmware on the controller & the drone. It is still persisting with this issue. It will connect but only works 50% of the time & sometimes it will work like new & sometimes not at all, and it changes in the middle of the flights too which is scary. I am not wanting the usual response of "try restarting the drone in an open area" or "please send it back for repair" as I do not have 5 weeks to go without my drone being a business owner & use it every day or every other day to make a living. I would just like to know what Antennas control the RC signal? Thats all I am asking. Thank you!

Hi there, for your inquiries about the antennas that control the RC signal, the remote control is the two antennas on the top, and the aircraft is the SDR antenna on the 1/2 arm. We've confirmed this issue with our engineer, if the issue occurs frequently, we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-9
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:56
Hi there, for your inquiries about the antennas that control the RC signal, the remote control is the two antennas on the top, and the aircraft is the SDR antenna on the 1/2 arm. We've confirmed this issue with our engineer, if the issue occurs frequently, we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support

When you say 1/2 arm, do you mean the antennas on arm 1 & 2 that are the Non-RTK Antennas that control the GPS signal as well? I've attached an image of one of these GPS Antennas to confirm. Let me know if these are the ones that control the Aircrafts side of the RC signal. Thank you for the reply and for your help!
20230406_164446.jpg
2023-4-9
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 01:56

When you say that you "have confirmed this issue with the engineer," are you saying that I am not the only one with that issue since the Furmware Update? I just wanted to know if I is possibly something that isnt just happening to me. Thanks!
2023-4-9
Use props
djiuser_w2EuuIhWlOlo
New

Germany

fans28d803fe Posted at 2022-9-29 19:07

I have the same issue with my MINI 3 PRO in combination with an RC Controller, NO GPS signal at anytime since i have purchased it
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-9 16:06
When you say that you "have confirmed this issue with the engineer," are you saying that I am not the only one with that issue since the Furmware Update? I just wanted to know if I is possibly something that isnt just happening to me. Thanks!

Hi, Globalhawkmaps.
Sorry for the belated reply.
We have confirmed your problem and your photo with our relevant team, the SDR antenna transmits and receives signals with the remote controller, and it has nothing to do with the GPS signal.
And we haven't received any other feedback yet. Could you please test it in another place again and see if the problem still exists?
2023-4-10
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-10 04:07
Hi, Globalhawkmaps.
Sorry for the belated reply.
We have confirmed your problem and your photo with our relevant team, the SDR antenna transmits and receives signals with the remote controller, and it has nothing to do with the GPS signal.
I have "tested this Drone in 19 spots as I work with it every single day. I am in the plains of Colorado where you dont see a tree or power line for 85 miles. Its got plenty of Satelite service and everything works fine. In fact yesterday the deone worked great for the first 2 hours and then it stopped working completely. I put the booster antenna on it and it worked good enough. Then it started to randomly work again in regular mode antenna wise after that while flying in the same exact spot. This is all since I updated the firmware and even have simce downgraded the firmware to the older 5.0 version on every camera etc.. Its the RC signal. It will go from working great to not working at all 20 ft away on the ground or in the air. I need this fixed in the firmware to make a living.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-10 09:36
I have "tested this Drone in 19 spots as I work with it every single day. I am in the plains of Colorado where you dont see a tree or power line for 85 miles. Its got plenty of Satelite service and everything works fine. In fact yesterday the deone worked great for the first 2 hours and then it stopped working completely. I put the booster antenna on it and it worked good enough. Then it started to randomly work again in regular mode antenna wise after that while flying in the same exact spot. This is all since I updated the firmware and even have simce downgraded the firmware to the older 5.0 version on every camera etc.. Its the RC signal. It will go from working great to not working at all 20 ft away on the ground or in the air. I need this fixed in the firmware to make a living.

If the issue still exists with the older firmware, it may be not related to the firmware. And we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis if the problem occurs frequently in different environments.
2023-4-10
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 23:42
If the issue still exists with the older firmware, it may be not related to the firmware. And we still recommend you send it back for further diagnosis if the problem occurs frequently in different environments.

Where is the RC chip set located in the drone? Is the chip set for the RC signal on the mainland or is it on a silicon of its own and replaceable by a place like DronesPlus Dallas?
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-11 21:15
Where is the RC chip set located in the drone? Is the chip set for the RC signal on the mainland or is it on a silicon of its own and replaceable by a place like DronesPlus Dallas?

Hello, there. We have no idea about this either. Please send it back to our service center for further diagnosis. We will take care of your device.
2023-4-11
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-11 22:43
Hello, there. We have no idea about this either. Please send it back to our service center for further diagnosis. We will take care of your device.

I have figured out what your glitch is. It happens on all 3 Enterprise Smart Controllers and Both of my M-300 Drones. The Auto Dual Frequency is not registering into 1 single Frequency. If you are close enough to the drone during thr startup cycle, you can then move the Frequency to 2.4-GHZ Or, 5.8-GHZ and it will work just fine but this should never happen. My customers are having trouble with thier RTK Data transmission due to this issue as well. Y'all need to get on this ASAP! Small business owners like myself cannot afford to send thier M-300's into DJI, for weeks, for no reason, just because DJI screwed up a firmware update. That's a lot of money we would miss out on for ZERO reason and sending it in wouldn't fix a thing. Thanks!
2023-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-16 07:05
I have figured out what your glitch is. It happens on all 3 Enterprise Smart Controllers and Both of my M-300 Drones. The Auto Dual Frequency is not registering into 1 single Frequency. If you are close enough to the drone during thr startup cycle, you can then move the Frequency to 2.4-GHZ Or, 5.8-GHZ and it will work just fine but this should never happen. My customers are having trouble with thier RTK Data transmission due to this issue as well. Y'all need to get on this ASAP! Small business owners like myself cannot afford to send thier M-300's into DJI, for weeks, for no reason, just because DJI screwed up a firmware update. That's a lot of money we would miss out on for ZERO reason and sending it in wouldn't fix a thing. Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the belated reply, we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, to better confirm and solve this issue, it is suggested you send us your product, and after creating a related case, you can send us the case number, then we can keep an eye on it and ask the relevant team to help you asap. Please rest assured, if your product is under warranty and if it is not a pilot error case, we will repair it for free.
If you have any concerns or needs, please tell us here, and we will see how we can help you further.
Thanks again for your patience.
2023-4-17
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-17 04:16
Hi, sorry for the belated reply, we are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused to you, to better confirm and solve this issue, it is suggested you send us your product, and after creating a related case, you can send us the case number, then we can keep an eye on it and ask the relevant team to help you asap. Please rest assured, if your product is under warranty and if it is not a pilot error case, we will repair it for free.
If you have any concerns or needs, please tell us here, and we will see how we can help you further.
Thanks again for your patience.

It's 100% a software issue. Ever since the new firmware update(which had some great features), anyhow ever since the update, the AUTO Frequency find on the Pilot app doesn't know where to lock and starts cutting the RC signal randomly. I know it's nothing physically wrong as I've used 2 differed controllers paired with 2 different drones(M300's). If i lock the Frequency to 5.8ghz instead of Auto, the RC signal works like new. This is an issue in your firmware. It never had that issue until then. I've got customers that have the same issue. This isn't anything that warranty replacement or repair could even fix. The worst part is that i have to manually set the RC signal to 5.8ghz every single time the drone is cycled off and on. If i forget, it cuts the signal as the mission starts and doesn't allow the drone to even get to altitude. Hopefully this bug gets ironed out soon! Thank you for your help!
2023-4-20
Use props
Rhody
lvl.1

United States

We have been having similar problems to what has already been described by others in this forum - I'm sharing our experience in case it helps DJI troubleshoot the problem. Our M300 stops part way through a lidar mission and will not resume. We need to have the drone return to home or fly it back manually (when RTH does not work). For the lastest incident (4/28), we got the drone to return on its own but then it stopped over the launch pad and would not respond to any manual controls while it hovered 50 meters above the launch pad. The controller reported seeing 15-20 satellites and we were out in the middle of a field with no structures or vehicles within 50 yards. We regained manual control several minutes later and were able to land it. Thanks for the tip on locking the frequency - we will give that a try in the future to see if it helps avoid the problem.

We had this problem occur only once last year. Now it is happening every time we try to fly with the lidar unit.

2023-5-1
Use props
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
United States

Rhody Posted at 5-1 11:51
We have been having similar problems to what has already been described by others in this forum - I'm sharing our experience in case it helps DJI troubleshoot the problem. Our M300 stops part way through a lidar mission and will not resume. We need to have the drone return to home or fly it back manually (when RTH does not work). For the lastest incident (4/28), we got the drone to return on its own but then it stopped over the launch pad and would not respond to any manual controls while it hovered 50 meters above the launch pad. The controller reported seeing 15-20 satellites and we were out in the middle of a field with no structures or vehicles within 50 yards. We regained manual control several minutes later and were able to land it. Thanks for the tip on locking the frequency - we will give that a try in the future to see if it helps avoid the problem.

We had this problem occur only once last year. Now it is happening every time we try to fly with the lidar unit.
The frequency locked on 5.8ghz needs to be set every time you start the drone up but it's the only way to get your RC signal to properly work. DJI really got me good with this firmware update. Cost me 12,000 dollars in lost work before i figured out the "Auto Frequency," was failing. It sucks.. Good luck and I'm curious to know how your done works on a locked frequency. Thanks!
2023-5-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 4-20 11:02
It's 100% a software issue. Ever since the new firmware update(which had some great features), anyhow ever since the update, the AUTO Frequency find on the Pilot app doesn't know where to lock and starts cutting the RC signal randomly. I know it's nothing physically wrong as I've used 2 differed controllers paired with 2 different drones(M300's). If i lock the Frequency to 5.8ghz instead of Auto, the RC signal works like new. This is an issue in your firmware. It never had that issue until then. I've got customers that have the same issue. This isn't anything that warranty replacement or repair could even fix. The worst part is that i have to manually set the RC signal to 5.8ghz every single time the drone is cycled off and on. If i forget, it cuts the signal as the mission starts and doesn't allow the drone to even get to altitude. Hopefully this bug gets ironed out soon! Thank you for your help!

If you insist it is the firmware issue, we will also escalate it to our engineers and let them confirm again.
2023-5-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 5-3 16:04
The frequency locked on 5.8ghz needs to be set every time you start three drone up but it's the only way to get your RC signal to properly work. DJI really got me good with this firmware update. Cost me 12,000 dollars in lost work before i figured out the "Auto Frequency," was failing. It sucks.. Good luck and I'm curious to know how your done works on a locked frequency. Thanks!

Would you please export the logs of both the flight controller and remote controller when the disconnection occurred  25 feet away? Please also tell us the exact time frame when the issue occurred and its firmware version. We will escalated to our engineers for analysis.
2023-5-5
Use props
Rhody
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-5 05:39
Would you please export the logs of both the flight controller and remote controller when the disconnection occurred  25 feet away? Please also tell us the exact time frame when the issue occurred and its firmware version. We will escalated to our engineers for analysis.

Hi,

I have downloaded the flight logs corresponding to the time when our M300 lost contact with the controller. Please let me know how I can share them with you.

Thanks,
Jason
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rhody Posted at 5-18 08:03
Hi,

I have downloaded the flight logs corresponding to the time when our M300 lost contact with the controller. Please let me know how I can share them with you.

Hello, there. Could you please upload it to a cloud drive and share it with me?
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rhody Posted at 5-18 08:03
Hi,

Hello, there. We got the response from our engineers. We will put the analysis result below:
We checked the data provided by you: At the later stage of the last-second sortie, the remote controller was disconnected but there was no problem on the aircraft side, and it was restored after about tens of seconds;
This abnormal situation may be caused by the remote controller receiving interference at that time. For example, a car or other metal equipment passes by, or the antenna of the remote controller is not pointed at the aircraft;
It is suggested that observe whether this phenomenon still exists. If not or barely, the aircraft can fly normally. If this problem occurs frequently in the follow-up (make sure to fly in an open and non-long-distance environment), you can consider sending the device back for testing.
2023-5-22
Use props
tupinamba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97287 ft
Germany

I am having the same problem! I have the drone a little over 15 days, and since then I could only make two flights without having any kind of problem with the equipment. I see that this post is open from 2022 and it seems that DJI does not bother to solve, simply send the drone for assistance. I am with a project of 2800 hectares to fly with the L1 and I managed to make 180 ha.
The m300 was updated yesterday, I calibrated the beacon and IMU, I am working with the DJI RTK base, changed the frequency to 5.8 ghz, put the base a little bit away from the RTK (200 m), turned it on and off several times. And I keep having different problems.
1) The drone loses signal during flight, gets 0 gps and stops.
2) When the signal comes back (sometimes it does) it does not continue the mission.
3) After it lands, it doesn't get GPS again.
Here are some of the errors.
Now I understand some ads that say "It's not a DJI".

2023-5-23
Use props
Rhody
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-22 05:39
Hello, there. We got the response from our engineers. We will put the analysis result below:
We checked the data provided by you: At the later stage of the last-second sortie, the remote controller was disconnected but there was no problem on the aircraft side, and it was restored after about tens of seconds;
This abnormal situation may be caused by the remote controller receiving interference at that time. For example, a car or other metal equipment passes by, or the antenna of the remote controller is not pointed at the aircraft;

Hi, thanks for getting the engineers to take a look at this problem. Our launch site was in the middle of a field with no buildings, roads, or moving vehicles nearby. Parked vehicles were at least 50 m away. The only electronic devices near the controller were cell phones and the Lidar sensor attached to the M300. Is it possible that the lidar sensor could cause the interference? The lidar does not transmit any data - data are recorded to a memory stick attached to the sensor.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tupinamba Posted at 5-23 03:55
I am having the same problem! I have the drone a little over 15 days, and since then I could only make two flights without having any kind of problem with the equipment. I see that this post is open from 2022 and it seems that DJI does not bother to solve, simply send the drone for assistance. I am with a project of 2800 hectares to fly with the L1 and I managed to make 180 ha.
The m300 was updated yesterday, I calibrated the beacon and IMU, I am working with the DJI RTK base, changed the frequency to 5.8 ghz, put the base a little bit away from the RTK (200 m), turned it on and off several times. And I keep having different problems.
1) The drone loses signal during flight, gets 0 gps and stops.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please also export the Logs for us and tell us the time when the issue happened so that we can further verify the issue?
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Rhody Posted at 5-23 08:21
Hi, thanks for getting the engineers to take a look at this problem. Our launch site was in the middle of a field with no buildings, roads, or moving vehicles nearby. Parked vehicles were at least 50 m away. The only electronic devices near the controller were cell phones and the Lidar sensor attached to the M300. Is it possible that the lidar sensor could cause the interference? The lidar does not transmit any data - data are recorded to a memory stick attached to the sensor.

Our engineers said it might be the radar because the data shows the signal reference is more likely associated with the environment.
2023-5-24
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules