Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI M300 RTK No Satellite Signals/ Tried multiple time in open ar...
7344 58 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Globalhawkmaps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1965131 ft
United States

Even with the new forward update they just did on 5/18/2023, they didn't address their Auto RC Signal issues. DJI is, In my opinion,  purposefully failing the M300 customers so they can justify the M350 upgrade. I always find it suspicious when companies like Apple, have huge issues with their products firmware or batteries, and then low and behold.. Look, a new Matrice 350 RTK with a whole new Operating System update. We should all just buy the M350 and scrap our M300's.. Well if this was DJI's little scheme, screw them! FIX THE FIRMWARE AND RC AUTO FREQUENCY LOCATE DJI.. DONT BE SCUMBAGS!
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 6-3 12:43
Even with the new forward update they just did on 5/18/2023, they didn't address their Auto RC Signal issues. DJI is, In my opinion,  purposefully failing the M300 customers so they can justify the M350 upgrade. I always find it suspicious when companies like Apple, have huge issues with their products firmware or batteries, and then low and behold.. Look, a new Matrice 350 RTK with a whole new Operating System update. We should all just buy the M350 and scrap our M300's.. Well if this was DJI's little scheme, screw them! FIX THE FIRMWARE AND RC AUTO FREQUENCY LOCATE DJI.. DONT BE SCUMBAGS!

Sorry for the issue. As suggested previously, you may send in the drone so we can analyze it further.
If you would think it should be a software issue, we also hope you can export the flight log from the aircraft and it to us so we can escalate it as mentioned by DJI Wanda.
Please keep us updated.
2023-6-3
Use props
Shahab Ahmed
New

Pakistan

Hi. Sir I have a little problem.  I have a RTK matrice 300 and one remote control.  But the RC signle in remote control is do not showing on the title bar please inform me how to solve this issue?
2023-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shahab Ahmed Posted at 6-6 12:39
Hi. Sir I have a little problem.  I have a RTK matrice 300 and one remote control.  But the RC signle in remote control is do not showing on the title bar please inform me how to solve this issue?

Hi there, would you please provide a screenshot of the controller page for further confirmation? You may send it to us via email at support@dji.com, we would love to check further and try to help you out.
2023-6-6
Use props
tupinamba
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97287 ft
Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-24 00:31
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please also export the Logs for us and tell us the time when the issue happened so that we can further verify the issue?

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuTOZpPdXRV-hPpjeJRYBPwJCPkbZQ
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tupinamba Posted at 6-22 14:07
https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuTOZpPdXRV-hPpjeJRYBPwJCPkbZQ

Thank you for your reply. May we know do you still remember the time and date when the issue occurred?
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

tupinamba Posted at 5-23 03:55
I am having the same problem! I have the drone a little over 15 days, and since then I could only make two flights without having any kind of problem with the equipment. I see that this post is open from 2022 and it seems that DJI does not bother to solve, simply send the drone for assistance. I am with a project of 2800 hectares to fly with the L1 and I managed to make 180 ha.
The m300 was updated yesterday, I calibrated the beacon and IMU, I am working with the DJI RTK base, changed the frequency to 5.8 ghz, put the base a little bit away from the RTK (200 m), turned it on and off several times. And I keep having different problems.
1) The drone loses signal during flight, gets 0 gps and stops.

Hello, we checked your video. The satellites dropped in the mid-flight. However, you only uploaded the LOG in the remote controller. Would you please export the Flight records and flight controller data of 0524-103952.mp4 this video for us?
2023-6-24
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063885 ft
  • >>>
India

hi iam rakesh sahay from India ,i iam typical problem dji m300  gps 1 signal not showing in my remort control . pls guide
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

RAKESH SAHAY Posted at 8-13 23:26
hi iam rakesh sahay from India ,i iam typical problem dji m300  gps 1 signal not showing in my remort control . pls guide

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For your issue, please screenshot the issue for us. You can also get in touch with our teams by sending emails to support@dji.com
2023-8-14
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

2023-8-14
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

THANKS FOR REPLY WANDA .GPS 1 SIGNAL SHOWING ZERO SATELITE AND GPS 2 SHOWING GOOD SATELITE IN OPEN AREA

2023-8-14
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

PLEASE UPDATE ME
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for the reply. We will consult with our engineers.
2023-8-14
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

hi, any update ?
2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the belated reply, please try to test in different locations and see if the error is the same, if so, it would be the antenna 1's hardware issue. You may need to replace it. As DJI does not have drones to sell in India thus does not support aftersales service, you may try to contact your reseller for assistance.
2023-8-18
Use props
RAKESH SAHAY
lvl.2
  • >>>
India

DJI Susan Posted at 8-18 00:07
Sorry for the belated reply, please try to test in different locations and see if the error is the same, if so, it would be the antenna 1's hardware issue. You may need to replace it. As DJI does not have drones to sell in India thus does not support aftersales service, you may try to contact your reseller for assistance.

i checked anteena  ,wire and module  all are ok

2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RAKESH SAHAY Posted at 8-18 21:54
i checked anteena  ,wire and module  all are ok

May I know if you have tried different location and did you get the same error?
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_RSLzfx2cRv7i
lvl.2
United States

Globalhawkmaps Posted at 2023-6-3 12:43
Even with the new forward update they just did on 5/18/2023, they didn't address their Auto RC Signal issues. DJI is, In my opinion,  purposefully failing the M300 customers so they can justify the M350 upgrade. I always find it suspicious when companies like Apple, have huge issues with their products firmware or batteries, and then low and behold.. Look, a new Matrice 350 RTK with a whole new Operating System update. We should all just buy the M350 and scrap our M300's.. Well if this was DJI's little scheme, screw them! FIX THE FIRMWARE AND RC AUTO FREQUENCY LOCATE DJI.. DONT BE SCUMBAGS!

Im experiencing the same issues you described before, losing satellite in mid of flight to zero, all that back and forth resetting and Satellite number jumping all over from 0 to 30, Fixed to Atti mode.  now it only works for the first 30min when the drone stays for at least 1 day without use. I’ve tried locking the frequency like you said but it didn’t work.DJI wants me to sent the drone in,  they analyzed my logs and said is a RTK module problem. But I don’t understand why always work for the first 30min? I can’t afford sending the drone on for almost 1 month so they can “evaluate” plus my drone is no under warranty anymore, so they will charge for dome problem that they provably caused to the drone with this new firmware updates. My drone has less than 70hours of use plus never crashed or anything. It looks like just s random issue with firmware or internal malfunction.
What version of firmware are you using ? Are still experiencing this issues ?
Thanks in advance
3-9 03:28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_RSLzfx2cRv7i Posted at 3-9 03:28
Im experiencing the same issues you described before, losing satellite in mid of flight to zero, all that back and forth resetting and Satellite number jumping all over from 0 to 30, Fixed to Atti mode.  now it only works for the first 30min when the drone stays for at least 1 day without use. I’ve tried locking the frequency like you said but it didn’t work.DJI wants me to sent the drone in,  they analyzed my logs and said is a RTK module problem. But I don’t understand why always work for the first 30min? I can’t afford sending the drone on for almost 1 month so they can “evaluate” plus my drone is no under warranty anymore, so they will charge for dome problem that they provably caused to the drone with this new firmware updates. My drone has less than 70hours of use plus never crashed or anything. It looks like just s random issue with firmware or internal malfunction.
What version of firmware are you using ? Are still experiencing this issues ?
Thanks in advance

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Since you mentioned you have sent in before, in order to better assist, may I know if you could provide us the case number for further checking? Looking forward to your reply.
3-10 01:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules