DJI MINI 3 Pro Zoom Issue
5785 6 2022-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aPBZxhIrALoR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9501 ft
Switzerland

Hello there. yesterday i get my DJI mini 3 Pro und have an issue with the zoom. When i move the zoomwheel the zoom will zoom 20 seconds later. Or wen i press record or Foto, it takes a min of 6-20 seconds thats something happend. Up down left right Forward backward works fine, Camera up and down works fine too.

Does someone hase a fix for this issue?

Thank you
2022-8-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to re-link the aircraft to the controller and uninstall and reinstall the app then check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please connect the aircraft and controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh/update the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

(Please start at 6:55)

2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_aPBZxhIrALoR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9501 ft
Switzerland

Thank you for your answer. I tried every step. Downgrade the Mini 3 Pro, restart, upgrade. The same with the RC Controller. Then connect the Mini to the Controller. On the floor the zoom worked fine but then I take off and the delay off the zoom is there again. After Landing and restart the zoom has the same issue. what I see too, the AF switcher has the same problem. But from normal to high (when the camera turns) works fine too...
Edit:

When i zoom manuely. Tab the button on the screen und hold it, than the zoom works direktly and all other Orders from the wheel will do it after the manual zoom. Means when i release my finger from the button the camera zooms in and out like i move the wheel a minute or 2 ago...
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_s138xAaH5lbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226864 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Was this resolved ? I'm having the same problem.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_s138xAaH5lbs Posted at 3-19 11:59
Was this resolved ? I'm having the same problem.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. To better isolate your concern, can you please elaborate more on the specific issue? If possible, please post a short video showing your concern for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_gcTzj3cjS7AL
New

United States

I’m having the same issue for the last 3 days. The RT scroll wheel is assigned to zoom but does nothing when engaged. All other setting work as expected, just zoom not working.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gcTzj3cjS7AL Posted at 3-24 12:36
I’m having the same issue for the last 3 days. The RT scroll wheel is assigned to zoom but does nothing when engaged. All other setting work as expected, just zoom not working.

Hi there. We're sorry to hear that. Have you tried zooming through the screen? If yes, does it work normally? Here are some recommendations you may try:
1. Ensure that the remote controller's firmware and the app are the latest.
2. Reset the Button Customization and try again.
3. If the issue remains, reset the remote controller to its factory settings. Remember to back up important data before doing so.
We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules