507 1 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I bought the mini 3 pro with a DJI RC with the built-in screen.   My question is will I be able to return just the controller itself if in happy with it?  And I’m pretty sure that’s gonna be the case because of the screen brightness of only 700 nits.  Extremely sub-par IMOP.  Actually I have a feeling I’ll be disappointed when I start using it in the bright sunlight.  So within my first 14 days of ownership will I be able to return just the controller itself or do I have to return the whole package which I will definitely do I’m not happy with the (dji RC)?  Why would they provide us with a controller that doesn’t have near the brightness of my iPhone 13 Pro?  I mean I find this really stupid.  Am I wrong?  This has been nagging me since last night after realizing I probably paid too much for the mini 3 pro. I truly believe its way over priced.  For what I paid, this should never be a concern.  What part of that don’t they understand?  With the number of other companies beginning to produce really nice drones as an alternative, you would think dji would put a little more effort into giving us an awesome experience no matter what model of drone, or controller we are using.  Lol.  &#$&@ {€!!!!!!!!!!! dji!!!!

Is it too late to cancel my order?  Must confer with my girlfriend.  She’s the photographer and drone pro.  I really need to make up my mind before the package arrives.  I may just refuse the package when it gets here send it back for a refund without opening it.  Can I do that?
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have forwarded your feedback to our team. Besides, for the return policy, you may refer to our official website for more details. Thanks for your understanding and support. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/service/policy?site=brandsite&from=nav
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules