Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FLY not open on Galaxy S22 Ultra phone
2918 19 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skylee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70125 ft
United States

Hello there!!
Does Anybody Knows if DJI will fix the DJI FLY APP to work on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra? I got this new phone and just discover that the APP No even open.. It says that there is a bug in it
2022-8-10
Use props
dansmar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422149 ft
United States

You have to pm a dji support staff for a link to the 1.6.12 sdk - works fine , just not released to thier official download page yet (was originally scheduled for 8/2)
Screenshot_20220810-082843.png
2022-8-10
Use props
Skylee
lvl.2
United States

dansmar Posted at 8-10 07:33
You have to pm a dji support staff for a link to the 1.6.12 sdk - works fine , just not released to thier official download page yet (was originally scheduled for 8/2)

Thank you so much for your answer..
How can I reach to one of this Dji Support Staff? Im not familiarized with this forum
Thank you in advance
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Skylee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-8-10
Use props
Skylee
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 19:15
Hello there Skylee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello Stephen
This version does not even open.
Thank you, I hope you guys fix the app for this phone model
2022-8-10
Use props
FabYOUloSe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93835 ft
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 19:15
Hello there Skylee. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Same problem!  Samsung  S21 Ultra
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Skylee Posted at 8-10 19:35
Hello Stephen
This version does not even open.
Thank you, I hope you guys fix the app for this phone model

Hi there Skylee. Thank you for the reply and for this given update. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is not very good at adjusting to new installations. Better to just buy an older version device. No kidding.
2022-8-11
Use props
Patrick HSH
New

Austria

Habe das selbe Problem mit meinem S22 Ultra . Wenn ich auf der Seite die APK-Datei herunterladen will, schreibt er mir das die Datei möglicherweise schädlich ist. Wenn ich diese dann trozdem herunterlade öffnet er mir App gar nicht.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_3rRl7ndfYOtS
New

Germany

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème sur le Galaxy S20fe
Same problem on Galaxy S20fe
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_NLpgi6t5Zhwl
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola buenos días desde Argentina,  desde ayer no me funciona la aplicación dji fly en mi s22ultra, la aplicación se resetea a que se debe?, favor solucionar ese tema , desinstale y instale de nuevo la aplicación y sigue sin funcionar !!!
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

FabYOUloSe Posted at 8-11 15:04
Same problem!  Samsung  S21 Ultra

Hi there FabYOUloSe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
FabYOUloSe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93835 ft
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 02:53
Hi there FabYOUloSe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

Thank you sir!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_Ij4c9OtakMkw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415249 ft
United States

Hello. Have the S22 Ultra and had the app crash issue. The new software works fine but flight data doesn't update/transmit. Downloaded the fly app on my wife's iPhone 12 pro max, did a test flight and flight data was transmitted. After speaking with support, I was told the software I was sent  for my S22 Ultra was still unstable and was in testing. Any updates would be appreciated. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there FabYOUloSe. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-8-14
Use props
josephfaragasso
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415249 ft
United States

I downloaded the updated version of the DJI Fly app (v1.6.12) on my Galaxy S22 Ultra and it is not functional.  The flight data is not displaying or being recorded.  I have been using v1.6.10 and that works without any issues.  Version 1.6.9 also worked on the Galaxy S22 Ultra without any issues until about a week ago when everyone was having the app crash issue.  Is it safe to continue using older versions of the software?  Will this have any affect on my replacement plans if something happens to my drone?  Is this something the development team is continuing to work on?  Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
2022-8-17
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

I can't imagine there would be any issues using v1.6.10 - the .12 update appears to be entirely related to Android compatibility issues, so there is no safety impact.

Plus, you can only fly with an app that works, right?

EDIT - My bad, I see the release notes for v1.6.12 also mention removing the app album.  I also noticed someone else complaining about flight log problems...   

2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_CkjUanpJVv4C
New

United Kingdom

Good news here for me!! I've had an entire year of no flight due to my S22 Ultra not being compatible with my Mavic Mini.

I've received my S23 Ultra and tonight successfully connected - with flight. No black screens!
2023-2-13
Use props
JB WALL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1128944 ft
United States

They will get it figured out, as always
2023-2-13
Use props
djiuser_CkjUanpJVv4C
New

United Kingdom

JB WALL Posted at 2-13 18:22
They will get it figured out, as always

Pathetic though, that it's taken over a year and still nothing. So many Mini owners with S22's Unable to Fly.
2023-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules