Wie eMail ändern, wenn auf der Adresse, keine eMails mehr ankommen?
2289 5 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Te42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35761 ft
Germany

Hallo,
leider kan ich auf meine eMail Adresse die meinem Acount zugeordnent ist nicht mehr zugreifen. Der eMail Anbieter existiert nicht mehr.
Wie kann ich dennoch eine neue eMail Adresse eintragen? Der Code zur Authentifizierung wir immer an die eMail Adresse gesendet, die nicht mehr existiert.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Just for double checks, may we know if are trying to re-register a new DJI Account or if you want to change the bound email address of the existing DJI Account? Thank you. If you want to change the existing email address, please try to provide us with the related information below via PM for our further checks. Thank you.
Required information:
The SN of the drone you bound to this account.
A screenshot of your DJI Account (screenshot shows your account information)
A screenshot of the related screenshot of "the email provider no longer exists".
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_hfDKx7JXus2T
New

Germany

I have a new e-Mail adress, the old do not exist more
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_hfDKx7JXus2T Posted at 5-19 03:49
I have a new e-Mail adress, the old do not exist more

Hi there, may I ask if you want to delete the account? You can contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-5-20
Use props
djiuser_vUXq9Ff3cDeK
New
Flight distance : 36 ft
Austria

hallo Te42! habe auch dieses problem mit dem mailaccount. hat's bei dir nach kontaktnahme mit dem admi funktioniert?
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_vUXq9Ff3cDeK Posted at 10-26 02:00
hallo Te42! habe auch dieses problem mit dem mailaccount. hat's bei dir nach kontaktnahme mit dem admi funktioniert?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. To better to assist, may I know your situation specifically, please? Thanks.
2023-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules