DJI Fly App stopped working - Android 12, Nokia X20
2323 20 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_y0c5CnPE9eCc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239518 ft
United Kingdom

Am not sure if this was a coincidence or not, I was in touch with support earlier today about a problem registering a care pack with my Mini Pro 3 that I had just purchased.
I have been able to fly the Mini 3 using my Nokia X20, the Fly app updated upon first use to 1.6.9.
Following a message from support to say that they had enabled the care pack to my drone, DJI Fly stopped working, well, it works but after the start flash screen it defaults to background and cannot be accessed. I have uninstalled, downloaded fresh copy, reinstalled - still no change in the status.
All worked well with this phone and the Mini 2 (I lost it last week and decided to replace with Mini 3), as well as the Mavic 3. All went wrong whenever the phone and controller were connected together while awaiting the enablement of the after care package that I had purchased along with the Mini 3.
So, right now I have thousands of pounds worth of drones that are just useless!
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the DJI Fly app has been updated on DJI website, please download it directly from the web: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We have sent you a PM about this issue, could you please check. Please don't worry, we will do our best to help.
2022-8-10
Use props
fansf592a41e
New

Australia

1.6.9 not working on my pixel 6 running android 12 either.

Crashes on launch. First time trying to install it last night.
all of the trouble shooting from DJI with app permissions etc doesn't work
2022-8-10
Use props
SuperFletch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4136194 ft
United States

Not working for me either!
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansf592a41e Posted at 8-10 17:43
1.6.9 not working on my pixel 6 running android 12 either.

Crashes on launch. First time trying to install it last night.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

SuperFletch Posted at 8-10 18:04
Not working for me either!

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model and version system of your device? Please tell us more details via PM. Thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_ZyVipgFgNQhJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732894 ft
United States

I also started experiencing this issue today on my Samsung Galaxy A32 (Android 12). I just flew my Mini 3 last night and the app worked fine. Then today, suddenly it doesn't work. Shows the initial flash screen and then crashes. I hope this gets fixed soon, because I need to use my drones tomorrow.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_y0c5CnPE9eCc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239518 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-10 17:23
Hi, there. We have sent you a PM about this issue, could you please check. Please don't worry, we will do our best to help.

Thanks for the support PM this fixed the issue. Back up and running again.
2022-8-10
Use props
fans8fe3d253
New
Flight distance : 3825 ft
Czechia

I have same issues, Android 12 pixel 5. I have Mavic Air2s and I am in the field right now. I have used the drone last week without issues and now the app does not start. What is the solution?
I have reinstalled the app, restarted everything few times and no change. How does this even happen that it just stops working from one day to another without any update? I am currently in Scotland for a photoshoot and this is simply unacceptable for a product.

Android 12 build v SQ3A.220705.003.A1
Dji fly app: DJI-v1.6.9-220705-1005-52705-official-sec.apk
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ZyVipgFgNQhJ Posted at 8-10 20:28
I also started experiencing this issue today on my Samsung Galaxy A32 (Android 12). I just flew my Mini 3 last night and the app worked fine. Then today, suddenly it doesn't work. Shows the initial flash screen and then crashes. I hope this gets fixed soon, because I need to use my drones tomorrow.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_y0c5CnPE9eCc Posted at 8-10 22:21
Thanks for the support PM this fixed the issue. Back up and running again.

Glad to know that. Thank you for your update.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans8fe3d253 Posted at 8-11 03:49
I have same issues, Android 12 pixel 5. I have Mavic Air2s and I am in the field right now. I have used the drone last week without issues and now the app does not start. What is the solution?
I have reinstalled the app, restarted everything few times and no change. How does this even happen that it just stops working from one day to another without any update? I am currently in Scotland for a photoshoot and this is simply unacceptable for a product.

2022-8-11
Use props
Orbit 9 Aerial
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732894 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 04:16

Thank you for the PM, that seemed to solve the issue and get me flying again. But I just hope that this doesn't happen again in the future. This happened while I was on a job yesterday, and I had to tell the client I would try to fix it and come back today. It was pretty embarrassing.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_BxldHDKdwoEn
New
Germany

Same problem here with a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on Android 12 and DJI Fly 1.6.9. Need help please.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_SZgguNYU4uu9
New

United States

No funciona en mi Samsung Note s20. Despues de una actualizacion no funciona ahora
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_BxldHDKdwoEn Posted at 8-11 08:28
Same problem here with a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE on Android 12 and DJI Fly 1.6.9. Need help please.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you the link. Please check PM.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_SZgguNYU4uu9 Posted at 8-11 12:23
No funciona en mi Samsung Note s20. Despues de una actualizacion no funciona ahora

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please tell us the current OS on your phone. Thanks.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_QKjeL1Ax8Vwl
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-10 17:23

Hey Natalia, dealing with the same issue as above. Pixel 5 with android 12 and I cannot get my DJI Fly app to stop crashing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_sfdl3nT6tINz
New

Portugal

I am getting the same problem. Dji fly crashes when I try to lunch it.
Google Pixel 4 XL Android 12, Mini 2
Stopped working last night
2022-8-12
Use props
fans0e1186a1
New
Brazil

Hi it not working for me... Both dji fly and Dji Mimo app.
Help

My cell Phone Samsung galaxy s 21 fe

I am travelling tomorrow to fly
2022-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules