Good cheap tablet for Air 2?
607 5 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NCAI USA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50935 ft
United States

I'm getting a lot of lag using my older Samsung S7 phone for a screen.

Thinking I might need a device with a faster processor?

Any inexpensive tablet recommendations?
2022-8-10
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23325935 ft
United States

The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a popular one. It's between $120 and $140 depending on where you buy.

It's not the brightest but it looks fine if you hang out in the shade.
2022-8-10
Use props
MySky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

And if you want it a little bit more comfortable without the need to connect to phone hotpot it is the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite LTE for around 170€.
I am using it for my Mini2 and Air2.
2022-8-10
Use props
NCAI USA
lvl.1
United States

Well that's two thumbs up for the Tab A7 so I ordered me one from amazon. About $150 US.

Thanks!
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Just a friendly reminder, we strongly recommend using a compatible mobile device to avoid any issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your valued support!

2022-8-10
Use props
NCAI USA
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-10 18:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Just a friendly reminder, we strongly recommend using a compatible mobile device to avoid any issues. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your valued support!

[view_image]

So many choices and I'd have to look each one up to determine which are phones and which are tablets.

It's been weeks since I ordered my Air 2 and I've had issues nearly every time I fly it.

2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules