DJI Fly app closed or?
943 8 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
METALHEAD_UK
New
United Kingdom

dumb question...
For every flight, once youve connected the goggles to the phone with the app open and pressed "Go Fly" can you then close your phone and pocket it or does the app need to stay open... in your pocket... ?
2022-8-10
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

No need to be running the Fly App in the first place. I.e., you can fly without ever connecting the goggles to the Fly App.
2022-8-10
Use props
METALHEAD_UK
New
United Kingdom

BudWalker Posted at 8-10 13:06
No need to be running the Fly App in the first place. I.e., you can fly without ever connecting the goggles to the Fly App.

I thought this reduced the ability of the drone and the power of the transmitters?
2022-8-10
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

METALHEAD_UK Posted at 8-10 13:08
I thought this reduced the ability of the drone and the power of the transmitters?

First I've heard of this. I always fly without the Fly App running.
2022-8-10
Use props
METALHEAD_UK
New
United Kingdom

BudWalker Posted at 8-10 13:35
First I've heard of this. I always fly without the Fly App running.

from the manual
2022-8-10
Use props
BudWalker
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

What can I say? I've never seen this. I routinely fly out to 400 meters at an altitude of 50 meters. Give it a try and see what happens.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_kWc8xDAlNoap
New
Chile

La aplicación dji fly  no funciona s22ultra
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you were able to activate the DJI FPV? It is recommended to activate the DJI FPV components for the first time using the DJI Fly application on your mobile device. Afterward, you can now use the unit without the mobile device as the DJI Goggles FPV will serve as your monitor. Please refer to the tutorial link below. Thank you and fly safe!

2022-8-10
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

If we're talking about the DJI FPV drone: You don't need the app at all except for the first time activating. I never use it at all.
2022-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules