Mavic Pro Gimble Repair Cost
666 11 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

Any idea what the cost is to repair Mavic Pro Gimble assembly?
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. May we confirm what issue you've encountered with your DJI Mavic pro?  Apologies as we cannot provide an amount for the total cost. Please be advised that the official quotation will be sent to your inbox once our corresponding team at the official service center receives and performed the damage assessment. However, you may kindly refer to this link about the estimated price inquiry. https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry Thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

The arm cracked and is hanging by cable. I was going to take pic of the SN area but forgot. Was looking for ballpark quote, I understand it may be less or more.

What is the price on the entire gimble assembly? I would like to repair this myself if possible.

2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Exact Science Posted at 8-11 04:42
The arm cracked and is hanging by cable. I was going to take pic of the SN area but forgot. Was looking for ballpark quote, I understand it may be less or more.

What is the price on the entire gimble assembly? I would like to repair this myself if possible.

Thank you for your reply. But please note that you are not recommended to repair by yourself. We suggest sending it back to our official repair center for maintenance if the drone needs to be repaired in the future. Thanks for your understanding and support.

2022-8-11
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

I understand. While my Mavic pro is there will any firmware updates or adjustments will also be made?
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Exact Science Posted at 8-11 05:08
I understand. While my Mavic pro is there will any firmware updates or adjustments will also be made?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. About the repair services, we recommend you send it back to our service center. About the firmware, all the available officially released versions can be found on DJI Assistant2.
2022-8-12
Use props
Exact Science
lvl.2

United States

No problem but would like typical cost associated as I'm on a fixed income.

What is the cost of the entire gimble assembly and typical hourly rate and time it takes to replace this?
2022-8-12
Use props
jfbond
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240538 ft
Ireland

I'm also interested. I have a mini 3 pro with a faulty gimble. I want to know a typical cost of repair. thx.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Exact Science Posted at 8-12 04:31
No problem but would like typical cost associated as I'm on a fixed income.

What is the cost of the entire gimble assembly and typical hourly rate and time it takes to replace this?

For the repair cost, the local team would need to make a damage assessment when we receive your drone and send you the quotation. But you can refer to the accessories price inquiry chart at https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jfbond Posted at 8-12 08:23
I'm also interested. I have a mini 3 pro with a faulty gimble. I want to know a typical cost of repair. thx.

Hi, you can send the drone in for diagnosis, if the issue is not caused by the user, within the warranty period, free service can be provided.
If the issue is caused by the user, for the repair cost, the local team would need to make a damage assessment when we receive your drone and send you the quotation. But you can refer to the accessories price inquiry chart at https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery

2022-8-13
Use props
jfbond
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240538 ft
Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 8-13 02:32
Hi, you can send the drone in for diagnosis, if the issue is not caused by the user, within the warranty period, free service can be provided.
If the issue is caused by the user, for the repair cost, the local team would need to make a damage assessment when we receive your drone and send you the quotation. But you can refer to the accessories price inquiry chart at https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/PriceQuery

Thank you for your reply Susan.

I'm embarrassed and admit that it is my fault.

I have sent the drone to your German repair center this morning.

2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

jfbond Posted at 8-13 04:17
Thank you for your reply Susan.

I'm embarrassed and admit that it is my fault.

Thanks for your reply. Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules