Mavic 3 Battery will not wake up
2679 6 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM M3 Cine
lvl.2
Canada

I have 6 Mavic 3 batteries that I rotate usage with.  They've all been great so far except for the last time when I wanted to charge them.  Four of them were awake and two were not.  So I placed one of the hibernating batteries into the Mavic 3 Cine and connected the USB cable and it woke up in a couple of seconds and charged up fine.  The second hibernating battery would not wake up or charge at all.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Any info on how to wake this one battery up would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HI there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to leave the said battery on the charger alone for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? In addition, may I please ask when did you purchase the package? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
MM M3 Cine
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-10 18:11
HI there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please try to leave the said battery on the charger alone for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? In addition, may I please ask when did you purchase the package? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I put the battery in the M3 and plugged in the USB for more than 5 hours.  It didn't do anything.

I purchased the drone December 2021.  I purchased the problem battery April 2022.
2022-8-11
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

How far down are you discharging the batteries?
2022-8-11
Use props
MM M3 Cine
lvl.2
Canada

bjr981s Posted at 8-11 10:43
How far down are you discharging the batteries?

When I fly, I use the whole battery until it's nearly empty... -Is that what you mean?
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MM M3 Cine Posted at 8-11 02:04
I put the battery in the M3 and plugged in the USB for more than 5 hours.  It didn't do anything.

I purchased the drone December 2021.  I purchased the problem battery April 2022.

Thank you for keeping us posted. In this case, we strongly recommend coordinating this with our team at  https://www.dji.com/support for us to process a ticket with regards to your battery. Again, we're sorry for the trouble. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-16
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

MM M3 Cine Posted at 8-11 17:54
When I fly, I use the whole battery until it's nearly empty... -Is that what you mean?

Yes that is what I meant. Flying the battery down to minimum reduces the number of times the battery will cycle charge. Do not go below 20% battery.
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules