Bulgaria

2022-8-10
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely views of the river Alex. I am reminded of the Loire River, near where we lived in France. The sandbanks would change position and shape with each winter spate as the water redistributed it with its force and power.
2022-8-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely flight Alex.   
2022-8-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely river views Alex.    Does appear that the water levels are quite low at this time.  
2022-8-11
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-11 02:26
Lovely river views Alex.    Does appear that the water levels are quite low at this time.

Every August water levels drop - might be this year a bit more - but that draws me traveling there
2022-8-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 8-11 20:52
Every August water levels drop - might be this year a bit more - but that draws me traveling there

In that case I'm glad that it really draws you in for a look and some awesome footage.  

Still sad seeing all the unseasonably high temperatures, arid and drought conditions in so many places worldwide.  
2022-8-12
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-12 13:28
In that case I'm glad that it really draws you in for a look and some awesome footage.  

Still sad seeing all the unseasonably high temperatures, arid and drought conditions in so many places worldwide.

I heard the same, But where I spend my summer weather is better than in previous years - plenty of water mild temperature - no excessive heat or low temps (last year we use some heating during the mornings - not this year and no high temps either!)
But the Danube is lower - You can clearly see it in last year same time clip of the same place:
2022-8-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 8-12 20:55
I heard the same, But where I spend my summer weather is better than in previous years - plenty of water mild temperature - no excessive heat or low temps (last year we use some heating during the mornings - not this year and no high temps either!)
But the Danube is lower - You can clearly see it in last year same time clip of the same place:
https://youtu.be/RGn3OSMPxkA

I see what you mean.  Good comparison on the two videos.  
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there alex_markov. Good day and thank you for sharing this amazing video that you have filmed. Great work and have a nice day. .
2022-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now