DJI Pocket 2 won't turn on
2399 4 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deby
New

South Korea

Hello,
My Pocket two won't turn on, in fact it seems to turn on but don't do anything. When I plug it, the light of the screen goes on, but nothing. When I push the on button for few second,the screen turn on for a frame sometimes and then goes black again, the camera don't do anything. And I have something on the screen when I push the button at the right of the rec button and the on button on the same time for few second but the gimbal still don't move and the screen goes black again when I realease the button.
Is there a way to do a hard reset without access to the menu?

2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Deby. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video of your DJI Pocket 2 showing the issue for us to be bale to see and can assist you further? Thank you.
2022-8-10
Use props
Deby
New

South Korea

Hello,

Here is the link : https://youtube.com/shorts/qhSwavKegVY?feature=share

I tried to connect to a phone with the mimo app, I had to keep pressing the A button to keep the camera connected to the phone, but still no gimbal and the same message saying the gimbal is protected.
2022-8-13
Use props
Lucie
New

Singapore

Deby Posted at 2022-8-13 04:55
Hello,

Here is the link : https://youtube.com/shorts/qhSwavKegVY?feature=share

Hi ! I have the same issue with my osmo pocket 2, it only turns on for a second before going black and it also says my gimbal is protected. Did you manage to solve the problem ?
2023-2-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lucie Posted at 2-4 06:10
Hi ! I have the same issue with my osmo pocket 2, it only turns on for a second before going black and it also says my gimbal is protected. Did you manage to solve the problem ?

Hi, Lucie. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. May we ask if this is a brand new DJI Pocket 2? If yes, kindly check if the yellow sponge on the bottom is still attached. If this is not removed, it will trigger the gimbal protection. Kindly remove it and check if the error remains. If this is not the case, kindly post a short video showing the issue. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules