Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
all DJI apps stopped working at the same time
791 22 2022-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eastpak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29318 ft
Switzerland

Using Fly and Mimo and both stop working. Crash immediately after opening. Reinstalling apps from DJI don't make a difference.
Have not changed my phone (S22ultra) nor has a major phone update been pushed to the phone. Google keeps updating OS through small patches.

DJI please fix

have two of your products which i can't use at the moment
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. For different apps, we will post different solutions here:
1. For DJI Mimo App, please refer to this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =271570&pid=2823363
2. For DJI FLY App, please reinstall the app from our website, the official version has been updated.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the Android system version of your phone? Besides, we have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
eastpak
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 00:10
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the Android system version of your phone? Besides, we have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.

as all S22, it runs on Android 12.

Both apps have worked on the same phone until very recently. I presume Google pushed either a play system or security update recently which makes dji apps no longer working.
2022-8-11
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 00:10

good day dji thor... i am having the same issue posted above... i am using 2 mobile devices ( oppo f11 pro and pixel 6 pro ) both having same issue since yesterday... please help...
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eastpak Posted at 8-11 00:18
as all S22, it runs on Android 12.

Both apps have worked on the same phone until very recently. I presume Google pushed either a play system or security update recently which makes dji apps no longer working.

Thank you for your reply. Please note that we have replied to your PM. Thank you.

2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eastpak Posted at 8-11 00:18
as all S22, it runs on Android 12.

Both apps have worked on the same phone until very recently. I presume Google pushed either a play system or security update recently which makes dji apps no longer working.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
Mpatx
New

Sweden

So i have a Samsung S21 Ultra and just bought a Dji Om 5. I can not get the app to work. Do i need to return the product?
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Ij4c9OtakMkw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415249 ft
United States

As of two days ago the Fly app has stopped working. Closes immediately upon opening. I am using a Galaxy S22 Ultra. App worked fine up till then. Any assistance would be appreciated.
2022-8-11
Use props
strandberg
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi, my DJI Mimo app stopped working yesterday, tested reinstalling from your site but nothing works. Suspect it is the same issue that is mentioned here regarding security update for Samsung.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, running android 12. Please help me, can't use my DJI Action 2.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7
New

India

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 01:11
Thank you for your reply. Please note that we have replied to your PM. Thank you.

Hi DJI thor i am having the same issue with dji mimo app and i am using Samsung s21 ultra. It would be great help if u can help bcs i have a job tommorrow. Plss help
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

strandberg Posted at 8-12 00:08
Hi, my DJI Mimo app stopped working yesterday, tested reinstalling from your site but nothing works. Suspect it is the same issue that is mentioned here regarding security update for Samsung.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, running android 12. Please help me, can't use my DJI Action 2.

Hi, We have sent you a link in PM. Please check.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7 Posted at 8-12 02:56
Hi DJI thor i am having the same issue with dji mimo app and i am using Samsung s21 ultra. It would be great help if u can help bcs i have a job tommorrow. Plss help

Hello, there. DJI Thor has sent you the link. Please check and tell us your update.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7 Posted at 8-12 02:56

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7
New

India

i have installed the new version and it is working flawlessly. thank u everyone for your help
2022-8-12
Use props
eastpak
lvl.1
Switzerland

Is there a Mimo update? Mine is still not working
2022-8-12
Use props
fansf833819f
lvl.1
United States

Having the same issue here! S21 ultra with Android 12.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf833819f Posted at 8-12 07:12
Having the same issue here! S21 ultra with Android 12.

Hi, I replied to your comment on this https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 570&pid=2822635 post, please keep us updated.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eastpak Posted at 8-12 04:53
Is there a Mimo update? Mine is still not working

Hi, I sent you a beta version of DJI Mimo via PM, please check it out.
2022-8-13
Use props
strandberg
lvl.1
Sweden

strandberg Posted at 8-12 00:08

Thanks got a link that worked. But now I also saw that LightCut doesn't work. Do you have a updated version for that as well?

Regards Marco
2022-8-13
Use props
eladnavon
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 22:26
Hello, there. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. For different apps, we will post different solutions here:
1. For DJI Mimo App, please refer to this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =271570&pid=2823363
2. For DJI FLY App, please reinstall the app from our website, the official version has been updated.

The link doesn't help. I have an S21. Version 1.6.8 is listed there, but it actually downloads version 1.6.12.
I manage to get into the application and then it gets stuck on this screen. please help me
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

strandberg Posted at 8-13 12:51
Thanks got a link that worked. But now I also saw that LightCut doesn't work. Do you have a updated version for that as well?

Regards Marco

Hi there, we are sorry that we do not have a beta version for LightCut at the moment, we will keep urging the engineers for the update.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eladnavon Posted at 8-17 03:15
The link doesn't help. I have an S21. Version 1.6.8 is listed there, but it actually downloads version 1.6.12.
I manage to get into the application and then it gets stuck on this screen. please help me
[view_image]

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. Is it convenient for you to change the font size of your phone and try again? Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules