All DJI apps stopped working on Android 12! (Galaxy S21 Ultra)
2472 26 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Take One
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I regularly use DJI Go, DJI Go 4 and DJI Fly, but all of these apps are suddenly refusing to open. They were working fine a few days ago when I performed a maintenance cycle on my Inspire 2 and Spark, but today, nothing.

I've tried clearing cache, restarting my phone, uninstalling and re-installing from https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp both through my phone's web browser and using an APK installer but nothing seems to be working at all. I need DJI Go urgently so that I can use my Osmo Pro for a job tomorrow, but it's looking like I'm going to have to cancel and lose out on the business if this doesn't get fixed in time.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra running Android 12. Judging by the forums it's not just me who is suffering from this either...

Would really appreciate some idea of when this is going to be resolved or how I can fix it myself so that I can do my job tomorrow!

2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_554dwcYtd9Sg
New

Morocco

Like me with my pixel 6
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Take One. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

Hi Take One,
can you please share the information they provided? I have the same problem on Samsung Note 20 Android 12. 14 days ago everything was working, now nothing. I got a link to some test DJI Fly, it works now, but I mainly need the DJI GO 4. Sorry for the sudden malfunction in multiple threads, but I'm desperate, I need it to work!
Thank you very much!
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7
New

India

Albedo_cz Posted at 8-11 20:38
Hi Take One,
can you please share the information they provided? I have the same problem on Samsung Note 20 Android 12. 14 days ago everything was working, now nothing. I got a link to some test DJI Fly, it works now, but I mainly need the DJI GO 4. Sorry for the sudden malfunction in multiple threads, but I'm desperate, I need it to work!
Thank you very much!
I am having the same problem on my samsung galaxy s21 ultra DJI mimo app. Pls update me on any information u get its important
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_BQb2AUcfYBz7
New

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 18:52
Hello there Take One. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

I am having the same problem on my samsung galaxy s21 ultra for dji mimo app. Pls send me a pm too its very urgent
2022-8-11
Use props
Take One
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi everyone, an update:

DJI sent me a PM with a link to download a test version of the DJI Fly app. This installed okay and appears to be running correctly on my S21 Ultra, however I've heard nothing regarding DJI Go or DJI Go 4 yet.

I would share the link that DJI Stephen shared with me, but it was password protected so I don't want to step on anyone's toes. If you need DJI Fly urgently, I would recommend sending a PM to one of the forum mods asking for help. I'll update again if I get anywhere with DJI Go and DJI Go 4.
2022-8-12
Use props
maks13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55659 ft

Spain

I have a same problem. Can you help me ?
What is my issue :
I have air 2s and galaxy 21. One week all works perfect but yuesterday my dji fly app don't want to open. Try to open DJI FLY but Immediately close and report that is something wrong. I have tried to reinstall, turn off galaxy and turn on and still doesen't work !!! I have install on my apple mini ipad and all working perfect. What is strange, I didn't install or update nothing on my phone. Please help me
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

maks13 Posted at 8-12 01:04
I have a same problem. Can you help me ?
What is my issue :
I have air 2s and galaxy 21. One week all works perfect but yuesterday my dji fly app don't want to open. Try to open DJI FLY but Immediately close and report that is something wrong. I have tried to reinstall, turn off galaxy and turn on and still doesen't work !!! I have install on my apple mini ipad and all working perfect. What is strange, I didn't install or update nothing on my phone. Please help me

Hello there maks13. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

Take One Posted at 8-12 00:58
Hi everyone, an update:

DJI sent me a PM with a link to download a test version of the DJI Fly app. This installed okay and appears to be running correctly on my S21 Ultra, however I've heard nothing regarding DJI Go or DJI Go 4 yet.

Yes, I also received the test version link, DJI Fly is already working. Unfortunately, it's of no use to me, I have a Phantom 4, so I would need a working DJI GO 4, I don't know anything about it yet.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_jo3TCeE0ZTMv
New
Flight distance : 97247 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 01:06
Hello there maks13. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

Also I same problem, Samsung Galaxy 21 ultra, could you send me the link with the dji fly app working? Thank you
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_CpGaXv6LEHOU
New
Flight distance : 39 ft
Germany

Same here cannot start dji go 4 App on my Samsung S20 plus. Which Version do i need to fix it?
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_UFypPU5awcTX
New
Germany

Please send me the Link als well.
Same Problems with Pixel 6.
Thank YOU!
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_Oql74uA2M8Iv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116506 ft

Norway

Je kan dji fly downloaden hiermee kun je weer vliegen, het werkte met mijn mavic pro. Maar dit is inderdaad een drama
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_Oql74uA2M8Iv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116506 ft

Norway

Ps kan DJI mij de test link ook sturen aub.
2022-8-12
Use props
AdamM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87408 ft
Poland

DJI Go 4 app stop working on Samsung a71, on a 51 working. What's a problem?? All phone have Android 12 is, and all phones have the same DJI Go 4 version.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_jo3TCeE0ZTMv Posted at 8-12 05:10
Also I same problem, Samsung Galaxy 21 ultra, could you send me the link with the dji fly app working? Thank you

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_UFypPU5awcTX Posted at 8-12 05:51
Please send me the Link als well.
Same Problems with Pixel 6.
Thank YOU!

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
Peter Navoy
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hello, I have a big problem with DJI applications.  I've used them on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 in the past with no problems.  Not working for me today: DJI MIMO, DJI TELLO, DJI GO4, LightCut.  I work with: DJI FLY and TELLO EDU.  All files downloaded from the official DJI website.  I am using Android12.  It is sad that DJI products are expensive and such problems arise.  I ask you for an immediate remedy.
2022-8-14
Use props
Lukrativo
New

Switzerland

Hello, I also have a SAMSUNG GALAXY S21 with ANDROID 12 system. Please send me also a link for fixing the functionality with DJI GO 4 and/or DJI FLY. Thank you very much.
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_EvF02tEcCbXs
New

Germany

Hi there,
Same story with Samsung s20ultra/Android 12. Ist there any workaround or beta app?
2022-8-21
Use props
Take One
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi everyone,

I've still not heard anything from DJI regarding DJI Go or DJI Go 4. It's been at least 12 days for me and this still has not been fixed... DJI, please can we have some idea of when this problem is going to be resolved? I've already had to cancel several jobs due to not being able to use my equipment, and my patience is starting to run a bit thin now.
2022-8-22
Use props
Chushpajz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 824905 ft
Serbia

Take One Posted at 8-22 00:23
Hi everyone,

I've still not heard anything from DJI regarding DJI Go or DJI Go 4. It's been at least 12 days for me and this still has not been fixed... DJI, please can we have some idea of when this problem is going to be resolved? I've already had to cancel several jobs due to not being able to use my equipment, and my patience is starting to run a bit thin now.

Here's a beta version that doesn't crash. Give it a shot.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/ciR9MZcCnLNKrpx

PASSWORD: BkwDmR
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_YOTvNVG5z875
New
New Zealand

Same issues here with the DJI Go app, was working fine a month or so ago. Damn i need to get the phantom 3 up and taking photos tomorrow!
2022-8-27
Use props
djiuser_HErTgQyUnkhW
lvl.2

United States

Fly app stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy Ultra Android 12.  Same issue as what others are reporting.  Need link to beta please.
2022-10-19
Use props
Gordon G
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6813868 ft
Australia

Same problem on my older Samsung S6 Lite tablet, Android update yesterday and now DJI Go 4 crashes immediately on attempting to open it. This sucks big time as I missed out on some photography already today. When will it be fixed DJI?
2022-10-21
Use props
djiuser_45vA5ePXHucz
New

United States

Can I get a link as well? Not working on Galaxy s21 ultra
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules