Vision System Status - Obstacle Avoidance Mini 3
461 1 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrumSlinger53
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Question posed as we are currently experincing a heat wave here (38dg +) so not currently flying or able to test the VSS until the temp drops!
Having only achieved 3 flights so far and without any issues other than gaining some flying experience I have a question re VSS (obstical avoidance) operation.I note that this is dissabled if the *Sport* mode is selected. However, When set to N and on initial *power up* and just prior to *take off* the VSS Icons on the contoller screen (Top Right of the screen) is coloured *Red* possibly due to the fact its picking up near ground objects like grass etc   Q. Am I correct in saying that once launched and during flight these Icons will turn *white* as described in the manual to show normal operation unless there are obsticals present?  During my previous flights I was focussing on the drones location and not very much on the controllers display screen!!   I will not be launching to test until the temp drops so any early replies would be great. - Many thanks.

2022-8-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi, you might be better off asking this question in the products section of the forum (that is much more active).
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules