2531 27 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8176 ft
South Africa

Hi
I saw that the Note 20 is supported by DJI for the DJI Fly app.  I bought a Note 20 and dowloaded the app from DJI dowloads for Android and installed it.  Yet it just flashed and closed with a message that it has a "bug" and I need to contact DJI...  Any help here??  Regards!
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
Edwin T
lvl.4
Flight distance : 567375 ft
Malaysia

Its a bug pal, mine also having the same flashes then close back of my S21 ultra these week onwards.

Reinstall again the apps won't work. It requires DJI to release the new updates to fix this.
2022-8-11
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 05:08
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.

Thanks... but did not receive any PM.... ??  Regards!
2022-8-11
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Edwin T Posted at 8-11 05:15
Its a bug pal, mine also having the same flashes then close back of my S21 ultra these week onwards.

Reinstall again the apps won't work. It requires DJI to release the new updates to fix this.

Huge frustration!!  Regards!
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_TSwENTxFJhTy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 601765 ft

Iran

Hi I have this problem like this massage says there is a bug and the app crashed
2022-8-11
Use props
Edwin T
lvl.4
Malaysia

I 2 Fly Posted at 8-11 05:27
Huge frustration!!  Regards!

Agreed
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

I 2 Fly Posted at 8-11 05:26
Thanks... but did not receive any PM.... ??  Regards!

Sorry to hear about that. Please note that we have resent you the PM. Please have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_TSwENTxFJhTy Posted at 8-11 05:35
Hi I have this problem like this massage says there is a bug and the app crashed

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model of your phone?
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the model of your phone? Please tell us more details about your issue. We will try our best to help you out.
2022-8-13
Use props
Edwin T
lvl.4
Malaysia

Samsung S21 Ultra

Flyapps unable to launch, when I click open, the DJI shows up then it goes back to my main menu. I click the 2nd time it flashes and goes back to main menu again.

It happens since this two weeks, before those 2 weeks still can open it, now even my Samsung Tab S7+ also unable to open.

Reinstall the different version of the flyapps or revert back won't work, been there done that.
2022-8-13
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

Samsung Note20 Ultra
2022-8-13
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

I think this may be doing the trick... the new version is now on the DJI site - created 2022-08-12.  Hope this works!  Regards!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_3rUm22g6tyGC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1897927 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,  like a few here i have issues with the Fly App instantly closing following the recent Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Mini, mini 2, Mavic Air 2

Details of update:
Build Number : N986BXXU4FVGA
Android version : S(Android 12)
Release Date : 2022-08-09

Can we have a fix ASAP please.

Regards
Stephen
2022-8-13
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

djiuser_3rUm22g6tyGC Posted at 8-13 07:04
Hi,  like a few here i have issues with the Fly App instantly closing following the recent Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Mini, mini 2, Mavic Air 2

Hi - try the latest update from yesterday... it worked on my Note20 Ultra.  Regards.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_3rUm22g6tyGC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1897927 ft
United Kingdom

I 2 Fly Posted at 8-13 07:15
Hi - try the latest update from yesterday... it worked on my Note20 Ultra.  Regards.

Thanks.

I'll give it a go. There's three drones willing to be flown. Mini, Mini 2 and Mavic Air 2.  Rebooted the phone changed settings, cleared cache so hopefully this works.

I'll let you know.

Regards
Stephen
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Edwin T Posted at 8-13 03:27
Samsung S21 Ultra

Flyapps unable to launch, when I click open, the DJI shows up then it goes back to my main menu. I click the 2nd time it flashes and goes back to main menu again.

Sorry for the late reply. May we know if you are using Android 12? If yes, please try to reinstall the APP via our official website. Please note that our team has launched a new version of APP. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

I 2 Fly Posted at 8-13 06:16
Samsung Note20 Ultra

May we know if your issue has been addressed? Please refer to the reply on 17#. Thank you.
2022-8-15
Use props
I 2 Fly
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Thor Posted at 8-15 23:56
May we know if your issue has been addressed? Please refer to the reply on 17#. Thank you.

Thank you for your follow up.  I installed it and it opened on my Note 20 Ultra - - also had no issue to link it to my Mini 2.  I assume it will also be OK with my Phantom 4 Pro...  I have not flown with the latest version because of bad weather but I will soon test fly and update!  Much appreciated!  Regards!
2022-8-16
Use props
Edwin T
lvl.4
Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 8-15 23:54
Sorry for the late reply. May we know if you are using Android 12? If yes, please try to reinstall the APP via our official website. Please note that our team has launched a new version of APP. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/gr/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Yup, already reinstalled, seems working fine now, thanks.

By the way, can the website there rename the 1.6.8 to 1.6.10 ? It gets people confusing at times
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Edwin T Posted at 8-16 05:04
Yup, already reinstalled, seems working fine now, thanks.

By the way, can the website there rename the 1.6.8 to 1.6.10 ? It gets people confusing at times

Glad to know that it works. For the website, our team will update it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

I 2 Fly Posted at 8-16 02:05
Thank you for your follow up.  I installed it and it opened on my Note 20 Ultra - - also had no issue to link it to my Mini 2.  I assume it will also be OK with my Phantom 4 Pro...  I have not flown with the latest version because of bad weather but I will soon test fly and update!  Much appreciated!  Regards!

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-8-17
Use props
Edwin T
lvl.4
Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 8-17 05:19
Glad to know that it works. For the website, our team will update it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.

No problem, thanks Thor
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_SLRsYpSkdOZR
New
Flight distance : 327736 ft
United States

I am having this exact same problem. Moisture lock everytime I power on the controller. Someone please help.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SLRsYpSkdOZR Posted at 7-21 12:35
I am having this exact same problem. Moisture lock everytime I power on the controller. Someone please help.

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience? Can you please tell us the detailed inquiry so we can help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_SLRsYpSkdOZR
New
Flight distance : 327736 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 18:21
Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm what specific issue did you experience? Can you please tell us the detailed inquiry so we can help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have a Galaxy Note 20 and every time I turn on the controller then plug in the phone with no case on it, it comes up with moisture in the port. But it I turn on the controller first then plug it into my phone it comes up RC not connected. I have been good back and forth with DJI for almost 3 months. DJI REFUSED to give me a refund because my unit was too old. So after buying a new phone and 3 new type C wires, nothing will work. I've sent both my controller and drone to the support team. Drone sent once and controller 3 times. They said there was a problem with my controllers board which they fix 3 different times and still nothing worked. FINALLY after 3 months they sent me a new controller after threating to thrn them into my credit card company to get a full refund. And still the controller and drone will not connect to my Galaxy Note 20 at all but it will connect to my wifes Iphone. So long story short if I want to fly the piece of Junk I have to buy an IPhone (3rd phone).
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SLRsYpSkdOZR Posted at 7-22 09:45
I have a Galaxy Note 20 and every time I turn on the controller then plug in the phone with no case on it, it comes up with moisture in the port. But it I turn on the controller first then plug it into my phone it comes up RC not connected. I have been good back and forth with DJI for almost 3 months. DJI REFUSED to give me a refund because my unit was too old. So after buying a new phone and 3 new type C wires, nothing will work. I've sent both my controller and drone to the support team. Drone sent once and controller 3 times. They said there was a problem with my controllers board which they fix 3 different times and still nothing worked. FINALLY after 3 months they sent me a new controller after threating to thrn them into my credit card company to get a full refund. And still the controller and drone will not connect to my Galaxy Note 20 at all but it will connect to my wifes Iphone. So long story short if I want to fly the piece of Junk I have to buy an IPhone (3rd phone).

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_SLRsYpSkdOZR Posted at 7-22 09:45
I have a Galaxy Note 20 and every time I turn on the controller then plug in the phone with no case on it, it comes up with moisture in the port. But it I turn on the controller first then plug it into my phone it comes up RC not connected. I have been good back and forth with DJI for almost 3 months. DJI REFUSED to give me a refund because my unit was too old. So after buying a new phone and 3 new type C wires, nothing will work. I've sent both my controller and drone to the support team. Drone sent once and controller 3 times. They said there was a problem with my controllers board which they fix 3 different times and still nothing worked. FINALLY after 3 months they sent me a new controller after threating to thrn them into my credit card company to get a full refund. And still the controller and drone will not connect to my Galaxy Note 20 at all but it will connect to my wifes Iphone. So long story short if I want to fly the piece of Junk I have to buy an IPhone (3rd phone).

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the current firmware version of the remote controller, the DJI FLY APP version, the OS version of your phone, and detailed information of your wife's phone?
2023-7-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules