Flight log not recording after wifi teathering to phone
738 3 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MShadlePhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48724 ft
United States

The flight log stops recording as soon as I connect to wifi to teather to my phone. I tested it at my house using my home wifi and the result is the same. What am I missing?
2022-8-11
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

It may be me but I do not understand what you are saying ...
2022-8-11
Use props
MShadlePhoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48724 ft
United States

So if I don't connect to wifi the flight log records all information (Altitude, Distance and time) if the controller (the new rc w/screen) is connected to a wifi network (my home or phone i.e. teathered) to receive map data etc. the flight log data stops registering that anything is happening with the drone (zero information... doesn't even acknowledge that the drone has landed). It might be something else but the connection to wifi is the only variable I can think of that's changing.
2022-8-11
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

MShadlePhoto Posted at 8-11 10:21
So if I don't connect to wifi the flight log records all information (Altitude, Distance and time) if the controller (the new rc w/screen) is connected to a wifi network (my home or phone i.e. teathered) to receive map data etc. the flight log data stops registering that anything is happening with the drone (zero information... doesn't even acknowledge that the drone has landed). It might be something else but the connection to wifi is the only variable I can think of that's changing.

I understand, you can still fly drone but it doesn't save flight log data. Maybe try clearing the cache files on RC might help.  
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules