DJI Mimo problem
1717 7 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vincy
New

Italy

Hello everybody. I got the DJI OM5 as a gift and installed the DJI Mimo app with its update. Unfortunately I have not completed the calibration procedure due to time constraints. Later I tried to re-launch the app, but it doesn't work anymore. After three or four taps a popup appears where it says: "DJI Mimo could not start several times. Restore by deleting history?" But even if I click on "delete" the app does not start. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but nothing has changed. I have an OPPO A74 smartphone with Android 12. I ask you why it worked only the first time, and how to solve the problem, without changing gimbal or smartphone. Sorry for my "google english" .... Thanks.
2022-8-11
Use props
Mpatx
New

Sweden

I have the same problem with an Samsung S21+
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Vincy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have already located and found this issue with the DJI Mimo application, and DJI will fix this problem and update it in the recent DJI Mimo application version, I am  sorry for the inconvenience and as of the moment kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to see if the issue will persist. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2022-8-11
Use props
Vincy
New

Italy

Hi DJI Stephen and thanks for the quick reply.
I installed DJI Mimo on an old Huawei P10 and it works fine. This phone has Android 9. I therefore believe that the problem is caused by incompatibility with Android 12, although the first time I installed it it worked.
I hope a working version of the app will be released soon.
Thanks again and have a nice day.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_sneEboyQSbdn
lvl.1
India

dji mimo failed to start several times. restore it by clearing its history
2022-8-17
Use props
Vincy
New

Italy

I downloaded the latest version (v1.7.26) and now the app works fine. Thank you.
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_0jyTGcYZI3ej
New

Israel

Hello , i have same problem , how can i fix it , thanks
4-15 14:25
Use props
djiuser_qDjf6ItL5yaA
New

Norway

I have the same problem where I cannot get a succesfull connection between my Osmo Action 4 to my S22 Ultra via the Mimo app.
I have factory reset the camera multiple times and also lowered wifi frequency from 5.8GHz to 2.4GHz and made no difference. I can see it says connect, but the blue circle turns and refuses to connect..
4-16 12:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules