Bad Service
1052 7 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gaurava3
lvl.1

United States

My DJI Mavic mini stopped working
My DJI Mavic mini stopped working, controller was not able to connect to Drone. I sent my drone for repair in first week of July with Case NO-CAS-9575976-T8L5V4

I have received my product back on on 14th July. I got charged $150. As per them product was repair but I was still having an issue while connecting.
I was asked to send the product back again and i sent the product back with Case No-CAS-9857280-B3Y3N4.

I have received the repaired product on 11th August and its still not working.

They have even changed the connecting and i not able to connect to controller with my phone. Controller is not able to connect to Drone as well.

I have never seen such a bad service.

2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're very sorry to read about having issues when connecting your drone. Could you please show us the problem when trying to connect the remote controller with your phone and also connecting your drone with it? Hoping for more of your patience in resolving the matter.
2022-8-11
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

What mobile device are you using? You may need to make sure the controller is connected to your phone first, then try to re-link the controller and the drone.
2022-8-11
Use props
gaurava3
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-11 16:00
We're very sorry to read about having issues when connecting your drone. Could you please show us the problem when trying to connect the remote controller with your phone and also connecting your drone with it? Hoping for more of your patience in resolving the matter.

I don't have my cable with me as for some reason DJI decided to not to return my cable with product. So i can not share the error message with you as I can not connect my controller with IPhone.
I am using IPhone 13.  I am not able to fly drone as controller is not connecting with Drone.

Now I just want my money back that I paid for my DJI repair and yes please be kind to return my cable as well.
2022-8-12
Use props
gaurava3
lvl.1

United States

Estelle Lau Posted at 8-11 23:30
What mobile device are you using? You may need to make sure the controller is connected to your phone first, then try to re-link the controller and the drone.

You are so smart. Can you please help me to connect connect controller with IPhone 13 without a cable? May be there is a hidden feature which i am not aware off.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gaurava3@gmail. Posted at 8-12 08:21
I don't have my cable with me as for some reason DJI decided to not to return my cable with product. So i can not share the error message with you as I can not connect my controller with IPhone.
I am using IPhone 13.  I am not able to fly drone as controller is not connecting with Drone.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. For the connection cable, I will apply for a coupon for you to order it from DJI Store. The coupon will be sent to you within 48 business after approval.
Please keep us updated when you receive the cable for the connection issue.
We are sorry that we may not support refunding the first repair fee, as the case was not a warranty case. And the second service case was a warranty case. Hope for your kind understanding. But we will do our best to solve the issue you encountered, rest assured.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gaurava3@gmail. Posted at 8-12 08:23
You are so smart. Can you please help me to connect connect controller with IPhone 13 without a cable? May be there is a hidden feature which i am not aware off.

Hi, I was able to apply for the coupon and sent it to you via private message, please check.
2022-8-12
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

gaurava3@gmail. Posted at 8-12 08:23

No, I was not able to find out that you don't have the cable when you never mention that in your original post,  so I am not a smart one, you should be the smartest one.
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules