DJI Fly App Crashing
6582 68 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mini2_dorset Posted at 8-12 00:16
Thank you Stephen, I got the message and yes that fixed the issue

Hi there mini2_dorset. Thank you for the given update and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_tTsjZLGIcf48
New
Flight distance : 811883 ft
Spain

fans94c17851 Posted at 8-11 21:55
ok  Guys,  have received this version app. DJI FLY APP 1.6.12. It works perfectly on my Samsung galaxy S20+ and   S22+
Download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Dzw4aC7IzdBacXMHvPwgd0bdA-Za34S/view?usp=sharing

Hola,el dia 11 de agosto del 2022 dejo de funcionar la app dji fly.necesito arreglo urgente por motivos de trabajo
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_6IYtEctHkUBq
New

Ireland

I have a pilex 6 same problem my fly app keeps crashing. #Air2S
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fanse72262b1 Posted at 8-12 03:08
Could you please send me a pm with the fix I am having the same issue with pixel 6

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Educhaks Posted at 8-12 04:07
Hello! I'm having the same problem with my Xiaomi 11T, could you send me the fix too? thanks

Hi there Educhaks. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_yJ8F7UOP9J6k Posted at 8-12 04:48
It worked!! Thank you very much!

Hi there. Thank you for the given update and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Usmiech Posted at 8-12 08:02
fabulous response time to my problem, I can open the app and it connects with my drone, not yet had chance to fly it... will keep you updated... seems DJI have an on the ball customer service team!

Hi there Usmiech. Thank you for the reply and it is great to know that the issue has been rectified. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_u3tMd3r7eHz0 Posted at 8-12 09:13
Hola tengo el mismo problema. Me podrian ayudar por favor

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DCTG
lvl.1

Israel

Educhaks Posted at 8-12 12:51
For those having problems with the App crashing. Try downloading the app directly to your computer and then transfering it too your phone or downloading it from google drive. IT WORKED FOR ME!  

have a nice flight!

YES!
Downloaded the app from the  DJI site
Used my PC. It downloaded 1.6.10 (though the site title is still 1.6.8).
Copied it to my phone (Pixel 6 pro) via OneDrive.
App seems to work. (it does not crash anymore)
Did not fly yet, though.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_2ULGd5cJCCMB
New

Vietnam

I am sving asking why pm but i have the same problem since today. Motorola edge 30 with android 12 ;)
2022-8-22
Use props
djiuser_rbZWrOz0LiQX
New

United Kingdom

I have had the same problems today, travelled 200 miles got ready to use with Mavic Pro 2 and app s useless as has been my 400miles round trip. Any help!
2022-8-23
Use props
mini2_dorset
lvl.1
Flight distance : 752480 ft
United Kingdom

People need to read the responses above, it tells you what you need to do!

Also my phone recently got upgraded to Android 13. The fix that sorted the above failed. The way you fix it is by uninstalling the app again and reinstall from the main DJI download site.
I think the app from the main dji download site does not work for android 12, that is why you need to install the temp link that DJI provide. But when you upgrade to Android 13 you will hit the same problem and you then need to get it from the main website.

DJI really need to sort this as they must be getting loads of support incidents.
2022-8-23
Use props
djiuser_CG0MaV0vdemb
New

New Zealand

Same issue the app just crashes when I try to open it can you please send me the link too
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_CG0MaV0vdemb Posted at 8-30 15:23
Same issue the app just crashes when I try to open it can you please send me the link too

Hi, there.
We are sorry for your inconvenience.
Could you please update your firmware to the latest version again to see if your problem is resolved?
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Thank you in advance.
2022-8-30
Use props
bre2002
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50958 ft
Australia

I have the same issue. App crashing when i try connect to drone. Android 12 Samsung S21. Sometimes a pop up message says there is a bug. Is someone able to help me? I head overseas tomrrow night
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_KCvli60QzdjF
New
United States

Same problem, it says there is a bug, clear cache and then just doesn't launch the app. I have a Samsung Galaxy s21+ 5G. I would appreciate your help. Thx in advance.
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_F6GTYWJ6yLJE
New
Australia

Hi can i also have help please!!
2022-9-25
Use props
djiuser_KqXJjPx15kEA
New
Flight distance : 929331 ft
Australia

Hi,
I am also having the ap crash when I try to use...
Can someone help with a version of the app that will work?
I have a Samsung s21 ultra with most recent Android update
Brad
2022-9-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_KqXJjPx15kEA Posted at 9-26 03:45
Hi,
I am also having the ap crash when I try to use...
Can someone help with a version of the app that will work?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to reinstall the APP via our official website to see if it works? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_668aJ4PP6p0N
New
Canada

Hello, I am having the same issue. DJI App won't open, just crashes. I have DJI mavic mini and S20fe phone. I tried clearing the cache, updating and re-installing the app and re-starting my phone. Thank you.  James
2022-11-13
Use props
djiuser_MzcbbyF14Rzn
New

Germany

Hey you, I have trouble with the DJI Fly app for Mavic mini. It doesn't install the app from scratch... Now having a 400$ drone without use.. My phone is Huawie P30lite
Greetings
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_MzcbbyF14Rzn
New

Germany

Hey you, I have trouble with the DJI Fly app for Mavic mini. It doesn't install the app from scratch... Now having a 400$ drone without use.. My phone is Huawie P30lite
Greetings
2022-12-25
Use props
djiuser_GxxJIObC9S7s
New
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 19:51
Hello there Mark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

Hi there, I'm unable to use my drone also due to dji fly app not loading! Please help!
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_GxxJIObC9S7s
New
Australia

I'm also unable to use my drone due to the dji fly app not loading. Please help!
2022-12-31
Use props
djiuser_IrxxlpEjRTmZ
New
Flight distance : 134196 ft
United States

I have the android s 20 fe and am dealing with the same problem. Tried all the initial fixes with no luck. We use our drone at work at work really need a fix for this.
2023-1-12
Use props
djiuser_xAupZt7nK536
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202198 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-11 19:51
Hello there Mark. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

Hallo erstmal,  wollte gerade meine DJI mini 2 aus dem Winterschlaf holen, da stürzt mir meine App auf meinem samsung s21+ permanent ab. Was kann ich tun, Hiiiiiiillllffffeeeee!
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_IrxxlpEjRTmZ Posted at 1-12 15:11
I have the android s 20 fe and am dealing with the same problem. Tried all the initial fixes with no luck. We use our drone at work at work really need a fix for this.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such an issue. May we ask if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app already? If yes, and it persists, please let us know for further checking.
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_xAupZt7nK536 Posted at 2-21 07:11
Hallo erstmal,  wollte gerade meine DJI mini 2 aus dem Winterschlaf holen, da stürzt mir meine App auf meinem samsung s21+ permanent ab. Was kann ich tun, Hiiiiiiillllffffeeeee!

Hi there. We're sorry you're currently encountering the same concern. We recommend you uninstall the app from your device and reinstall it from this link. Please keep us posted on the result. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-21
Use props
djiuser_kOTGd2eWos0e
New
Flight distance : 53878 ft
Australia

Hi
My DJI fly app won't work, I have the Google pixel 5.
The dji says the 1.9.4 versions supports pixel 4 and 6. But where do I get the version that supports pixel 5?

Please help, it's very sad when I can't fly my drone (DJI mini) anymore.
2023-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules