390 4 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_GZl4Ky85EVbP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100948 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Today I wanted to check if there was an update for the DJI fly app (since it is not in the play store). So I opened the app and it closed almost directly.

Ok, guess a bug, let's see if there is a new version available. Downloaded the latest version, installed it and, crash again.

Ok, final attempt, remove and install. Nope, still a crash.

So what is happening with the app, once you press the icon, the splash screen comes up and next it instantly exits.

Any suggestions?
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
djiuser_GZl4Ky85EVbP
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 19:44
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

For anyone else reading this: The DM contains a link to DJI Fly 1.6.12. That version seems to work fine.
So either wait untill the next version is released or ask DJI Stephen (or any other staff member) if he (they) can give the link with the update.
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_GZl4Ky85EVbP Posted at 8-11 20:47
For anyone else reading this: The DM contains a link to DJI Fly 1.6.12. That version seems to work fine.
So either wait untill the next version is released or ask DJI Stephen (or any other staff member) if he (they) can give the link with the update.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for giving out these information. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_GZl4Ky85EVbP
lvl.1
Netherlands

So Yesterday I got android 13 and now 1.6.12 has the same issue as 1.6.8.
I already tried removing and re-installing but no success (and yes, I know android 13 is not (yet) supported). But the pixel 4 is supported and that got android 13 yesterday as well. (so my pixel 5 should work )
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules