Screen off when recording after a few seconds
446 6 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Zoologist
lvl.2
Thailand

Hello DJI team,

I have both the Action 2 and pocket 2. I like to record my conservation work so I usually record more around 10 hours at a time.

I have a small request to add to the Pocket 2, which I assume will not be difficult? The Action 2 have the option to turn off the screen after a few seconds of recording. I would like this same feature for the Pocket 2 too. I think it will help with the overheating and save some battery.

Best regards,
Jason
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jason. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information and your valued insights as well with us.  I will forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you and have a nice day.
2022-8-11
Use props
The Zoologist
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-11 21:31
Hello there Jason. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information and your valued insights as well with us.  I will forwarded to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you and have a nice day.

Alright, may I know how frequently does DJI update the pocket 2?
2022-8-11
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

The Zoologist Posted at 8-11 21:37
Alright, may I know how frequently does DJI update the pocket 2?
Last time we had a firmware update was more than a year ago... I'm don't believe we're gonna have one I  the near future... if, there will be one...
2022-8-12
Use props
The Zoologist
lvl.2
Thailand

Ricardo Vieira Posted at 8-12 02:42
Last time we had a firmware update was more than a year ago... I'm don't believe we're gonna have one I  the near future... if, there will be one...

@DJI Stephen, is it true? That there will be no more updates for the pocket 2?

If there isn't anymore updates in the future, just let me know. I will go ahead and tweak the pocket 2 myself.
2022-8-14
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

The Zoologist Posted at 8-14 22:59
@DJI Stephen, is it true? That there will be no more updates for the pocket 2?

If there isn't anymore updates in the future, just let me know. I will go ahead and tweak the pocket 2 myself.

I'm not saying there's not gonna be one... I just lost my hope on having a firmware update... one year and some months without one...
2022-8-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Personally, when I need to have the Pocket 2 on standby for any length of time, I'm very likely using it with the app on my phone, and in that situation it stays on.  But still, it does seem odd that this setting is not available and I agree that it should be provided.
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules