Ronin SC Firmware Update Failure
1997 3 2022-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
uns-exual
New

Australia

Hi all,

So, I've been trying to update the firmware on my SC so I can use the RSS cable with my Lumix S5 and a Tilta Nucleus Nano. I suspect the reason that I can't used all those components together because the firmware version is outdated. Through the application on android (I'm using an Oppo), I had the option to update the firmware which failed, I tried to update it again, but the option to update the firmware is no longer available. Before that, I was able to see the firmware version but now I am unable to see the current firmware version (it displays "N/A"). I've tried a few different things to fix it, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, installing the app onto another phone, but nothing has worked so far.
2022-8-11
Use props
XinRain
lvl.4
Belgium

Hello there,

Uninstall the app on your smartphone.
Use your smartphone and install the previous older version app.
https://apkpure.com/dji-ronin/com.dji.ronin

See if this works, good luck.

Kind regards,
XinRain
2022-8-12
Use props
uns-exual
New

Australia

XinRain Posted at 8-12 10:30
Hello there,

Uninstall the app on your smartphone.

Hi there. Installed the older version, unfortunately that version of the app does not open. I assume that it's no longer supported. Thanks for your reply anyway
2022-8-12
Use props
richardsfilms
New

United States

Android just updated and now my ronin and Go 4 apps won't work. I even tried my work around of using the CX file explorer but it still won't work. WTF DJI?! Why do your apps never work on android?
2022-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules