DJI osmo pocket stuck pixel
567 5 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DuarteCG
lvl.1

Brazil

hello, I recently bought the osmo pocket, but the recordings are showing these bright pixels, I would like to know if the warranty covers this type of defect.
img01.jpg
img02.jpg
img03.jpg
2022-8-12
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

Warranty should definitely cover this defect since you bought it recently.
2022-8-12
Use props
DuarteCG
lvl.1

Brazil

wa.jesse07 Posted at 8-12 07:25
Warranty should definitely cover this defect since you bought it recently.

That's great, I'll try to trigger the warranty, thank you very much!
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DuarteCG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
DuarteCG
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 19:08
Hello there DuarteCG. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Thank you.

Hello, thank you very much, I will contact support, hugs.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DuarteCG Posted at 8-13 17:35
Hello, thank you very much, I will contact support, hugs.

Hi there DuarteCG. You are very much welcome and thank you for giving out this update. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules