Still ptoblems with android 12 and DJI apps?
673 6 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jepses
New
Flight distance : 2247 ft
Denmark

Hi
Me and my girlfriend have same phone (oneplus 9 pro). I can install dji fly, and it seens to work. I have not been using this phone to fly, so nothing have been install before on that.

My girlfriend have used dji mino and fly before. Dji fly will not start, not even after delete and reinstall. Dji mino would not start either, so we allso try remove and reinstall. Problem is worse with Mino. It will not even install.

The errors we had seen is something with failed to start, delete cache and try again.

Help is highly appreciated.

2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jepses. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
djiuser_yc5zXfMLFRGH
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 19:23
Hello there Jepses. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.

progress?
Same problem
I don't understand what is happening.
After updating DJI FLY to v1.6.8 (Galaxy s21)

The app doesn't even open.
I have reinstalled several times-

It is unacceptable.
Very disappointed, because I have broken a work commitment for it.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_yc5zXfMLFRGH Posted at 8-13 02:07
progress?
Same problem
I don't understand what is happening.

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
DCTG
lvl.1

Israel

Downloaded the app from the  DJI site
Used my PC. It downloaded 1.6.10 (though the site title is still 1.6.8).
Copied it to my phone (Pixel 6 pro) via OneDrive.
App seems to work. (it does not crash anymore)
Did not fly yet, though.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_vdFxvrZQ1tA6
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-8-12 19:23

I cant see that i have received any email, can you please resend.
It's still not working. I reported in august, and if there is a fix, why is the app not in app stores. I cant really believe a big consume company Luke dji is so inresponsible for the and and The thousand Of used that have a drone, but is ground ed cause your laziness with fixing the app.
2023-2-12
Use props
alebozzos
New

Italy

Hi, I don't know if it was solved by DJI, but I tried to connect my Mavic Pro to DJI go 4 last version (v4.3.54) to a oneplus 6 with Android 12 and no way to see the drone (having given all the permissions to the app). No link of those given in this topic work anymore. Please could you help?
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules