German Air Law
917 5 2015-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user9999
lvl.1

Poland

Hi All,

Are there any restrictions in Germany regarding drones? Can I just take P3 and fly or do I have to wear yellow socks and yell "Achtung!"? :-)

A link to official regulations would be nice (may be in German).
2015-8-6
Use props
novoweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444774 ft
Canada

Regulation in Germany... in german

Good news: NO yellow socks or yelling !!!
Kurzinformation
über die Nutzung von unbemannten Luftfahrtsystemen.
http://www.riot.ch/wp-content/up ... systeme-10.2013.pdf
2015-8-6
Use props
baloo2303
lvl.1

Germany

http://hoesmann.eu/drohne-und-recht/
must agree with the previous post, leave the yellow socks at home :-) The link, takes you to an online Solicitors web site, explains what you need to be aware of in Germany when flying your drone, not in the typical beurocratic German way but simply for the rest of us, also in German but if anyone needs any help translating please get in touch. For the most part, rules in Germany are mostly the same as anywhere else in the World, common sense and a little thought go a long way wherever you are. I have been flying my P3P here for around two months and not had any problems with authorities or neighbours.

Happy flying!!
2015-8-6
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

Summaries are good and make for easier reading but always remember to check directly with the governing bodies for any recent changes that have not been captured in past articles. It is always good if the articles are dated as well so that you can assess whether it is out dated.

I recently flew in to Germany with my P3P and only issue encountered was an explosives swab taken at the airport when leaving, apparently it was the first one they had seen through the x-ray machine and wanted a good look at it.
2015-8-6
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

OMG. You guys are hilarious. I would love to run around Germany yelling achtung and wearing yellow socks.
2015-8-6
Use props
user9999
lvl.1

Poland

jimcloud74@yaho Posted at 2015-8-6 23:04
OMG. You guys are hilarious. I would love to run around Germany yelling achtung and wearing yellow s ...

Come to Krakow, Poland. We used to have a lot of islanders running around the Main Square full monty during their stag-parties. You can start a new custom ;-)
2015-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules