SkyPixel reputation gone
1305 7 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TaleSpin
lvl.1
Italy

Hi,
I'm new here. I just started to upload my footage on SkyPixel, hence I don't have that much reputation points right now. Today I logged in and all my points are shown as 0. I wonder what this caused. Is this a bug or did I something wrong?
Any explanation or help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, please double-check if the account you logged in is the same account you used previously, try to log out and log in again. If the issue persists, kindly send the details and your profile link to skypixel.contact@dji.com for better assistance. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
TaleSpin
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 8-12 19:16
Hi there, please double-check if the account you logged in is the same account you used previously, try to log out and log in again. If the issue persists, kindly send the details and your profile link to  for better assistance. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I tried that but I only got 1 Rep back after I logged in. I also tried a second browser. Same result. I will contact the Email address you provided. Cheers
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TaleSpin Posted at 8-13 13:07
Thank you for your reply. I tried that but I only got 1 Rep back after I logged in. I also tried a second browser. Same result. I will contact the Email address you provided. Cheers

Thanks for your reply. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-8-13
Use props
TaleSpin
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 20:27
Thanks for your reply. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much. I keep uploading my images and new points are getting added, but old points didn't reappear. I've contacted the admins via the provided email address already. Do you know how long it usually takes for them to respond? Thanks again. Cheers!
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TaleSpin Posted at 8-15 01:19
Thank you very much. I keep uploading my images and new points are getting added, but old points didn't reappear. I've contacted the admins via the provided email address already. Do you know how long it usually takes for them to respond? Thanks again. Cheers!

Sorry for keeping you waiting. We've asked the corresponding team to reply to your email asap. Please pay attention to your email update.
2022-8-15
Use props
TaleSpin
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-15 22:31
Sorry for keeping you waiting. We've asked the corresponding team to reply to your email asap. Please pay attention to your email update.

Hi again,

sadly the problem isn't solved yet

https://www.skypixel.com/users/djiuser-qqnwdpk8vbmt
2022-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TaleSpin Posted at 8-25 04:26
Hi again,

sadly the problem isn't solved yet

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please refresh your page or log into the account with another surfer to have a try. We can see your reputation here.
2022-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules