2163 10 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the rapid beeping of the obstacle avoidance sensors? I have the obstacle avoidance and radar display chart turned off, but still hear the constant beeping whenever I am near an obstacle. It’s incredibly annoying and should be turned off at the same time as when you chose for the drone to take no action when approaching an obstacle.
2022-8-12
Use props
wa.jesse07
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4686545 ft
United States

I don't think you can but I hope they add the option to turn them off. Never really bothered me though.
2022-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mr Smith. Thank you for reaching out and for these information that you have given. The beeping sound comes from the mobile device. You can try to lower the volume of your mobile device. But you need to always pay attention to the messages that pop up on the DJI Fly application. Thank you.
2022-8-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just put your mobile device in silent mode while flying and it should not longer annoy you.  Happy flying.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_yrVE9fkHyf5i
New

United Kingdom

I have a Dji mini pro 4 and for some reason wherever I fly the obstacle avoidance shows a red circle in the remote and constantly beeps showing I have objects all around me so I can’t fly the drone properly, if I turn off obstacle avoidance it works fine. Any ideas? I’ve updated firmware and tried resetting everything, I’m guessing it’s an issue with the sensors?
2023-11-26
Use props
DJDelamora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 629590 ft

United States

djiuser_yrVE9fkHyf5i Posted at 11-26 02:09
I have a Dji mini pro 4 and for some reason wherever I fly the obstacle avoidance shows a red circle in the remote and constantly beeps showing I have objects all around me so I can’t fly the drone properly, if I turn off obstacle avoidance it works fine. Any ideas? I’ve updated firmware and tried resetting everything, I’m guessing it’s an issue with the sensors?

I'm having the opposite, my collision avoidance is on(no idea how to turn it off) the orange and red lines show when I'm close to an object but the RC2 never makes the sound everybody else's does but my volume is up and makes all the other noises like for take off/land, home point update, etc.
2023-11-30
Use props
djiuser_8rLIj4kQvOAp
New

United States

djiuser_yrVE9fkHyf5i Posted at 2023-11-26 02:09

I'm having the exact same issue with my new mini 4 pro. Any fix for this?
3-17 13:57
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

You can turn on or off OA, set to brake or fly around( bypass) under the Safety tab as well as the Radar display. The volume is controlled by the volume control on any device once the drone is connected and ready to fly. If it isn’t then the volume will only be changing other things like ringer, notifications etc. i don’t know if it’s the same with the RC controllers with built in screen but this is way it works with phones, tablets or iPads. Some sounds do come through the built in speaker on my RC-N1 & RC-N2 but not all the noisy stuff.
3-17 14:55
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_8rLIj4kQvOAp Posted at 3-17 13:57
I'm having the exact same issue with my new mini 4 pro. Any fix for this?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot turn off or adjust the prompt sound of the remote controller of the DJI Mini 4 Pro. However, if the unit has a low battery level (6% to 10% remaining) alarm tone can be canceled by pressing the power button once. When the battery power level is less than 5%, the alarm tone cannot be canceled. We appreciate your understanding and support.
3-18 01:10
Use props
Akshat Jain
New
Flight distance : 286198 ft

India

djiuser_yrVE9fkHyf5i Posted at 2023-11-26 02:09

IN EVERY FLY AM SEEING THIS collision warning EVEN THE ARE IS CLEAR AND BEEP SOUND THERE IS NO OBJECT AROUND DRONE BUT STILL I AM FACEING THIS ISSU AND MY DRONE IS UP TO DATE
4-14 22:16
Use props
Akshat Jain
New
Flight distance : 286198 ft

India

I AM HERING BEEP SOUND AT HOVERING TIME
4-16 02:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules