Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Мazalat hut and "singing" rocks
578 11 2022-8-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

2022-8-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely scenery Alex.  Singing?  Is that caused by the wind blowing over the sharp escarpment on the ridge?
2022-8-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely spot to fly.   
2022-8-13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Blériot53 Posted at 8-12 23:09
Lovely scenery Alex.  Singing?  Is that caused by the wind blowing over the sharp escarpment on the ridge?

I believe so, never heard them sing thou - just read the title on the map
2022-8-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

alex_markov Posted at 8-13 01:05
I believe so, never heard them sing thou - just read the title on the map

2022-8-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful views Alex.    Bet that would be a bit of a treacherous drive up or down from that house in the wintertime.  However, the views alone would be a great reason to live there.  
2022-8-13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-13 04:26
Beautiful views Alex.    Bet that would be a bit of a treacherous drive up or down from that house in the wintertime.  However, the views alone would be a great reason to live there.

Actually my first ride there was in snow, but it was late autumn first snow. I can not believe it's possible to reach there in winter by car ;)
2022-8-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 8-13 04:44
Actually my first ride there was in snow, but it was late autumn  first snow. I can not believe it's possible to reach there in winter by car ;)

I bet even with 4WD and chains on the tires it would be impossible.  Guess whoever lives there must have to plan for all contingencies in the winter time, especially since I didn't see a helipad nearby.  
2022-8-13
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-13 06:16
I bet even with 4WD and chains on the tires it would be impossible.  Guess whoever lives there must have to plan for all contingencies in the winter time, especially since I didn't see a helipad nearby.

It's a hut for passing tourists, track is part of the longest pedestrian trail over mountain spain - Kom-Emine ~600 km. they sure did know how to survive and they are lucky to have a road at all many huts have non and are reachable only by foot. And for the helipad - we are fighting to have at least One emergency helicopter as there Non so do not count on them - but on the other hand this made droning safer
2022-8-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

alex_markov Posted at 8-13 06:49
It's a hut for passing tourists, track is part of the longest pedestrian trail over mountain spain - Kom-Emine ~600 km. they sure did know how to survive and they are lucky to have a road at all many huts have non and are reachable only by foot. And for the helipad - we are fighting to have at least One emergency helicopter as there Non   so do not count on them - but on the other hand this made droning safer

Interesting information you have provided Alex.  

There is a Coast Guard Helicopter base just 5 miles from where I live on my boat.  I must be in the direct flight path from their base out to ocean flights and rescues as they fly over me on a regular basis.  The ADS-B works perfectly on my Air 2S as it is always alerting me of an approaching craft.
2022-8-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Lovely footage.
Why are they called like that?
2022-8-25
Use props
Montfrooij