Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mimo not working with latest Android 12 August update
2540 12 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1c9lPx13RERH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43366 ft
Spain

Dji Mimo is not able to start and reinstalling or deleting data and cache not fix the problem.

Device: Xiaomi mi11
SO: Android 12
2022-8-13
Use props
fans38781097
New

Switzerland

Hi I have the same problem with my Samsung galaxy s22+
I tryed all versions on Dji website but app crashes every time.
Have you a solution?
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_NwE3Wi93NiTl
New

Portugal

Hello I just got dji pocket 2 yerday i try to download the mimo app and app doesn't work in my phone keeps crashing  I got galaxy 20 ultra help please!
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_jOWxjjZvDBSy
New

France

Hello.  The Dji mimo app also doesn't work on my pixel 6 (Android 12).  Could you do the necessary to update the application please?  I have one of your products that I can't use and it really bothers me to have to leave it in its box...Already anticipate Android 13, which is coming to pixel phones this fall...is compensation possible?  Cordially.
2022-8-14
Use props
Yaru
New

Finland

Yeah also broke on Pixel 5 too. Any idea if any developer debug option could work as a workaround?
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app again for the last time to see if the issue persists? In addition, it seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended device list, kindly please try to use a compatible device and check if there are some changes. You may refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-8-16
Use props
Finn67
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app again for the last time to see if the issue persists? In addition, it seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended device list, kindly please try to use a compatible device and check if there are some changes. You may refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.

I already uninstalled and re-installed the DJI Mimo. It still does not work.

Not being on the list should not really mean anything. I am using Samsung Galaxy A52 and as I mentioned in my own reply to this thread then it USED to work before the update.
2022-8-17
Use props
Montivette
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217756 ft
  • >>>
United States

MIMO was working for three months along with Fly, Go4,, and Ronin on Samsung Note 20 Uktra Android 12. All stopped working on same day last week. Removing them, powering off phone, and installing again via new downloads did not resolve issue. So some Android update broke all DJI apps. Interestingly full factory reset of the phone and installing apps again on factory fresh reset phone fixed all four apps. So now I have to install all my other phone apps again. So reset worked for me but it is lots of work to set up phone again with all the apps and settings I made over past two years. Had reset not worked I would have  even rather upset for being dumb and resetting phone just on the hope it would fix issue. DJI Fly App recent release resolves for many the app crashes at launch i assume by fixing whatever the android phone update broke. I assume same might be true of factory reset. So now DJI needs to fix other apps too perhaps?
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_6jdkvop3bV1a
New

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 19:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app again for the last time to see if the issue persists? In addition, it seems that the mobile device that you are using is not listed on our recommended device list, kindly please try to use a compatible device and check if there are some changes. You may refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.

As of this time, the apps is not working, my last used was august 6.
What a great time to have an action cam & a mini.. DJI ..
2022-8-17
Use props
Rafsanjany
New

Bangladesh

Hi!  I am a OnePlus 9R user. The app isn't working for me as well. I have tried pretty much everything still no positive sign. I am really fed up at this point, especially because I am going for a tour and I really needed to use my OM 5. It is really saddening that we are all having issues with the app at this time. The app was working fine since I purchased the gear. Please fix it ASAP Dji.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_6jdkvop3bV1a Posted at 8-17 10:45

Thank you for your response. May I please ask what app version are you currently using? You may try to download the latest one straight to our website. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads
2022-8-24
Use props
goalie.brent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728520 ft
Canada

djiuser_jOWxjjZvDBSy Posted at 8-14 22:22
Hello.  The Dji mimo app also doesn't work on my pixel 6 (Android 12).  Could you do the necessary to update the application please?  I have one of your products that I can't use and it really bothers me to have to leave it in its box...Already anticipate Android 13, which is coming to pixel phones this fall...is compensation possible?  Cordially.

Should work now. Download direct from DJI.  
2022-8-28
Use props
goalie.brent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 728520 ft
Canada

djiuser_6jdkvop3bV1a Posted at 8-17 10:45

Should work now. Download the app direct from DJI
2022-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules