Mini 3 Pro - Advanced Gimbal settings
2164 5 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anb001
lvl.1

Denmark

After the last firmware updates (01.01.0300 + 01.00.01.27), the advanced gimbal settings for CINE and SPORT no longer respond to the settings chosen. No matter which mode is chosen when flying, it is only the settings for NORMAL which are used (for all three modes).

I have tried resetting the settings (incl factory reset), however no luck.

Appreciate if you can advice how to get this working properly again.

Thanks.
2022-8-13
Use props
jefish
lvl.3
United States

This has been an intermittent issue for me since I unboxed the kit a couple months ago. Specifically, my very low gimbal pitch value for CINE doesn't always kick in, it just uses the normal pitch speed.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there anb001. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  May we please know if the you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
anb001
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 19:19
Hello there anb001. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  May we please know if the you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please? Thank you.

I do not see/get any error messages/codes.

I'm using the DJI RC remote.
2022-8-13
Use props
mac37083
lvl.1

United States

anb001 Posted at 2022-8-13 22:14
I do not see/get any error messages/codes.

I'm using the DJI RC remote.

One month later and no answer.
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mac37083 Posted at 9-17 10:51
One month later and no answer.

Hello there. Are you also having the same issue? Please make sure the firmware is on the latest from both the RC and drone. You can also refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Reach back for further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules