497 11 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29669 ft
United States

Hi,

I have had my mini 3 pro a little less than a month and had 2 videos that pulsated. Have any of you had this issue? What did you do to fix it.
Cant figue out how to upload the video so just the gimbol seams to move up and down in a pulsating fasion. Ruined the shot ...unuseable

Roger

2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Roger. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had a shaking and vibrating of the gimbal pretty much at the beginning after the purchase.  
It was occasional at first, but became permanent a few days later...
I had to send the Mini 3 Pro to DJI and they swapped the gimbal and everything has been perfect ever since.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 21:59
Hello there Roger. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to be able to see and can assist you. Thank you.

Hi i tried uploading a video but a message say they dont recognize format...so no sure how to upload it

2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
United States

I sent you a video with pulsating footage via email

2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
United States

https://youtu.be/x_R0cIzbDNg

Try this
2022-8-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn Posted at 8-14 12:58
https://youtu.be/x_R0cIzbDNg

Try this

Thats quite bad, get in touch with support@dji.com you will need to upload the original file to google drive (Gdrive) so if you don't have one, create an account on google.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_MJZq4QT8u7oq
lvl.1
United States

Sounds like a hardware issue
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
United States

I have recalibrate the gimbal and will retest when I get a chance. Going back to the same location ...about an hour from me and fly the drone in the exact same spot
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn Posted at 8-14 12:28
I sent you a video with pulsating footage via email

Hi there Roger. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video. After watching the video and since we are having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2022-8-17
Use props
djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-17 20:20
Hi there Roger. Thank you for the reply and for posting this video. After watching the video and since we are having this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

I recalibrated the gimbal and found 1 prop screws were loose....i tighten them and will refly the drone to see if it still has a problem. If i do i will contact support
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_sUZ5vtueXcxn Posted at 8-17 20:23
I recalibrated the gimbal and found 1 prop screws were loose....i tighten them and will refly the drone to see if it still has a problem. If i do i will contact support

Hi there Roger. Thank you for the given update and for these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules