742 9 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gwadestewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4380 ft
  • >>>
United States

May not be the best Thread Description but here is the issue.

While operating the M3P, whether recording video or not, the remote controller will occassionally leave the operating page and reset to the main page.  The M3P was fine and didn't react as if it lost connection.  I would have to tap the Go Fly button to get back to the operating page.

All firmware is up to date

Aircraft 01.00.0201
RC 01.01.0300
App Version  1.6.9

Hope this is an easy fix.  The M3P has been in my possession about 3 weeks or so.  

Thank you, GWS
2022-8-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You should add to your post what device you are using and what version Android or IOS its on
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there GWS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

go for v1.6.12
2022-8-13
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 19:53
Hello there GWS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro.  
2022-8-14
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yeah.  I think the DJI Fly App is embedded in the RC software.  See no way to upgrade to V1.6.12 with the RC-N1.
2022-8-14
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Just performed a short duration flight to confirm App Crashing.  See link to one crash event.  Two occurred.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Nl/view?usp=sharing
2022-8-14
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 19:53

Stephen,

Following up to see if DJI will be issuing a software update on this problem?

Thank you
2022-8-18
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I see where the DJI Fly App version has been upgraded to 1.6.12 as it downloaded to my iPhone.  

The Aircraft and RC Firmware received an update to 01.01.0300 but the RC App version is still 1.6.9.

Any advice on how to get the DJI Fly App updated to 1.6.12 would be appreciated.

I am still experiencing App Crash mid-flight.  

2022-8-21
Use props
gwadestewart
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Well SNAP.  Just finished online chat support.  The issue is unknown to DJI Support and having to send in the package for analysis.
2022-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules