Problem with RS3 Pro
4868 11 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MasterTr011
lvl.1
United States

1 can't update firmware to 1.00.00.00.00 from 00.01.00.51. Updating through app says Firmware update failed (-1003) I've restarted but the problem persists.
2. "No video input" message on touch screen but HDMI is installed and double-checked camera settings. (a7siii)
3. Android app crashing Pixel 4. Ipad is working but won't update firmware...
4. Ronin Assistant app not recognizing usb cable plugged into RS3 Pro so yeah, having a good time here.
5. 4k signal won't work with raveneye

2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please restart the unit when error message -1003 prompts. You may try this beta version and try the firmware update. Here is the link:
RONIN: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/kC9kE5e456XTtio Password: DJIRonin  
Note: Be sure not to connect to the camera control cable during updating.
2022-8-13
Use props
MasterTr011
lvl.1
United States

The beta version of android app worked for me and now Raven eye is working. For those that want to use Ninja V with Raven eye. Use the output of the Ninja V back to it. DJI should know better.
2022-8-14
Use props
Eugene Maynard
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-13 22:57
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please restart the unit when error message -1003 prompts. You may try this beta version and try the firmware update. Here is the link:
RONIN: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/kC9kE5e456XTtio Password: DJIRonin  
Note: Be sure not to connect to the camera control cable during updating.

I have exactly the same problem with the 1003 error update plus my Nikon Z9 can be seen by my RS3 Pro but cannot fully pair on trying to provide Bluetooth camera control!
I tried your link  but the contents have been removed from the server!
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eugene Maynard Posted at 11-29 02:58
I have exactly the same problem with the 1003 error update plus my Nikon Z9 can be seen by my RS3 Pro but cannot fully pair on trying to provide Bluetooth camera control!
I tried your link  but the contents have been removed from the server!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if this error occurred when you tried to update the firmware version?
2022-11-29
Use props
Eugene Maynard
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-11-29 05:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if this error occurred when you tried to update the firmware version?

Yes, the problem is when trying to update firmware to my RS3 Pro from the DJI Ronin IOS IOS app both from a phone or iPad  (I do not have access to an Android phone)! The app sees the gimbal but just cannot udpate (error 1003) ! I am installing using freshly charged batteries on both the device plus the gimbal! I have tried hundreds of times! I have followed every work around mentioned from others with the same problem that received answers above! The app says N/A when looking for the firmware version of the gimbal!
Is there any way of updating this gimbal without using the app! I am unable to buy or use any of the other accessories like the LiDAR until I can update my gimbal to the latest firmware! Please HELP!
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eugene Maynard Posted at 8-16 06:20
Yes, the problem is when trying to update firmware to my RS3 Pro from the DJI Ronin IOS IOS app both from a phone or iPad  (I do not have access to an Android phone)! The app sees the gimbal but just cannot udpate (error 1003) ! I am installing using freshly charged batteries on both the device plus the gimbal! I have tried hundreds of times! I have followed every work around mentioned from others with the same problem that received answers above! The app says N/A when looking for the firmware version of the gimbal!
Is there any way of updating this gimbal without using the app! I am unable to buy or use any of the other accessories like the LiDAR until I can update my gimbal to the latest firmware! Please HELP!

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please make sure you are using the latest version of DJI Ronin APP iOS v.1.6.6.
Please try to use different mobile device to connect the gimbal and update the firmware.
2023-8-19
Use props
Eugene Maynard
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-19 05:38
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please make sure you are using the latest version of DJI Ronin APP iOS v.1.6.6.
Please try to use different mobile device to connect the gimbal and update the firmware.

It’s firmware cannot be updated!!! I have tried from the first day I got it hundreds of times but without any luck!
I have tried with the DJI Ronin app (latest) on both an IPhone and a IPad Pro! I get a constant error -1003 , the app works and controls the Ronin perfectly but just cannot update my Ronin! I have seen that there are several people that have the same problems on the socials and even on the official DJI forum.
I also tried on both a MacBook Pro (intel version), Mac M1 plus in Windows with the DJI Ronin assistance 2 app with no success! When the program opens it does not see the gimbal when connected! Yes I am using the latest version! The only thing I have not had a chance to test is with an android phone purely because no one I personally know owns one!

I think the problem is that the firmware on the initial batch is not being recognised by DJI servers because it is has a number that is before version one. Mine shows version 02.02.00 on the gimbal screen itself and N/A on the DJI Ronin app! This means that I can never use LiDAR or other accessories because I need a more recent firmware! Please help!
2023-8-24
Use props
Eugene Maynard
lvl.1
Sweden

I also tried the trick of holding down N/A in the firmware section of the Ronin  app to get the list of available downgrade firmwares but as they start at v01.00.00.00, they are more recent than versions that it says on my gimbal screen which is 00.02.02.00! So I tried with all four versions but understandably it could not work either! I also tried every hack mentioned on countless YOUTube video on Assistance 2 for Ronin for those not seeing the refresh and firmware list, this does not help me if I cannot even get to the stage with the programme that it recognises my Ronin despite being logged in! Yes , I allowed all security permissions!
Very frustrating!!!
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eugene Maynard Posted at 8-24 06:31
It’s firmware cannot be updated!!! I have tried from the first day I got it hundreds of times but without any luck!
I have tried with the DJI Ronin app (latest) on both an IPhone and a IPad Pro! I get a constant error -1003 , the app works and controls the Ronin perfectly but just cannot update my Ronin! I have seen that there are several people that have the same problems on the socials and even on the official DJI forum.
I also tried on both a MacBook Pro (intel version), Mac M1 plus in Windows with the DJI Ronin assistance 2 app with no success! When the program opens it does not see the gimbal when connected! Yes I am using the latest version! The only thing I have not had a chance to test is with an android phone purely because no one I personally know owns one!

We will recommend you restart the gimbal and try to finish updating. Be sure not to connect to the camera control cable during updating.
If the issue persists, you are advised to send it back for further analysis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-8-25
Use props
Eugene Maynard
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-25 04:16
We will recommend you restart the gimbal and try to finish updating. Be sure not to connect to the camera control cable during updating.
If the issue persists, you are advised to send it back for further analysis.
Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage

As stated before in my previous posts, I have tried everything which of course includes your last suggestion but as I said I get the -1003 error warning every time! So, I shall be returning it to my dealer to solve the problem!
Have a nice weekend!

Regards
Eugene
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eugene Maynard Posted at 8-25 08:51
As stated before in my previous posts, I have tried everything which of course includes your last suggestion but as I said I get the -1003 error warning every time! So, I shall be returning it to my dealer to solve the problem!
Have a nice weekend!

Noted. Please let us know if you have questions about the repair later.
2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules