DJI Go
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rvD4nlU9m24H
lvl.1

United States

Is there a update for the DJI Go for Phantom 3SE? My DJI Go app shut off when i try to use it. I cant use my Phantom 3SE.
2022-8-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
djiuser_qiZqPGGa9cMi
New
United States

Having the same issue with Galaxy S21 w/Android 12
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_XpNPxDN9wV7u
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-13 22:25
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Im also having the same issues with the dji go app on my Samsung s21 5g. Was really enjoying my phantom 3 advanced until now. Any help would be much appreciated
2022-8-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Your problems are because you allowed the latest Android update.
Contact DJI Support and tell them about your issue.
2022-8-15
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

Labroides Posted at 8-15 14:37
Your problems are because you allowed the latest Android update.
Contact DJI Support and tell them about your issue.

We have already reported on the problem, unfortunately I have no information about the progress with DJI GO 4 yet.
Hopefully they will solve the problem soon.
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_7aTPfQabsQG9
lvl.1
France

You can still use the Litchi app for DJI uav's.
Cost 24€ but it even works with my samsung s22 for my phantom 4 Pro V2
2022-8-17
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

djiuser_7aTPfQabsQG9 Posted at 8-17 00:21
You can still use the Litchi app for DJI uav's.
Cost 24€ but it even works with my samsung s22 for my phantom 4 Pro V2

Why should I buy anything else? I bought an expensive machine, so I expect proper support. In addition, I want the original SW, I miss certain things with the alternatives, such as obstacle detection and avoidance, permission to restricted areas,....
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_XpNPxDN9wV7u Posted at 8-15 09:58
Im also having the same issues with the dji go app on my Samsung s21 5g. Was really enjoying my phantom 3 advanced until now. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue will persist. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 5G ) that you are using on the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 5G will be able to work on the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it. Thank you.

2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules