789 4 2022-8-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why does the App show 3 different names for my device in the Flight Data Center, mores the point, what is Mini 2D?

Screenshot_20220814-080412.jpg
2022-8-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ive had the same with my Mini2,  never did track down why though.
2022-8-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you ever changed the drone's name?
Have you ever flown other drones, including drones that were replacements for a faulty or damaged drone?
Have you ever flown the drone using a different phone? If so do you sync your logs? If so is there a chance that the other Apps first met the drone when it had one of the other names?

I have changed my drones' names and I do use different phones. I get the impression that even after a drones' name has been changed a particular App recognises a particular drone by the name under which the particular App first met the particular drone.
I do not sync so I do not know how  records that have been synced and then downloaded to different phone will be handled and or recognised, so, I am wondering if downloaded synced logs by be responsible for the multiple names.
2022-8-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Alternatively, you could try ..... copy all your logs to a computer etc., uninstall and reinstall the App and return the logs to the phone
2022-8-14
Use props
Dale 68
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 8-14 02:07
Have you ever changed the drone's name?
Have you ever flown other drones, including drones that were replacements for a faulty or damaged drone?
Have you ever flown the drone using a different phone? If so do you sync your logs? If so is there a chance that the other Apps first met the drone when it had one of the other names?

Nope, same phone same Drone. I remember having an issue with syncing to phone, so like you said It could have something to do with that. It's not an issue so I'll leave it.
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules