3351 5 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike Prince
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi!

I have a Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC and having 2 issues:

Subject Ccanning slide button in the control menu is greyed out and toggled to the left with no option to enable. Various restrats, app reinstalls. Aircraft Firmware 01.00.0201 and Flysafe Database 01.00.01.27

Obstacle Avoidance (Vision Sensors) icon on the controller showing in Red. Currently have it set at the 4k and 30 FPS and lower. I am in a FRZ (With ATC permission) which I thought I heard somebody say this could be the reason but tried outside of the FRZ and still the same.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Mike
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there.Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please confirm again in the no-fly zone according to our flysafe website:  https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer DJI Mini 3 Pro cannot use  APAS and  active track in the restricted zone. You can also submit for unlocking in this website. Thanks.
2022-8-14
Use props
Mike Prince
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-14 00:48
Hello, there.Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please confirm again in the no-fly zone according to our flysafe website:  https://www.dji.com/flysafe?site=brandsite&from=footer DJI Mini 3 Pro cannot use  APAS and  active track in the restricted zone. You can also submit for unlocking in this website. Thanks.

Hi - yes, I am in the FRZ (with ATC Permission) and I have unlocked the aircraft but Vision Sensor icon is still in red.

Any ideas about the Subject scanning toggle, is that the same issue?

Mike
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike Prince Posted at 8-14 00:55
Hi - yes, I am in the FRZ (with ATC Permission) and I have unlocked the aircraft but Vision Sensor icon is still in red.

Any ideas about the Subject scanning toggle, is that the same issue?

Thanks for your reply. May we double confirm that did you submit the unlock application from the link?
2022-8-14
Use props
Mike Prince
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-14 00:56
Thanks for your reply. May we double confirm that did you submit the unlock application from the link?

Hi - Tanks for the update.

I noticed the Vision Sensor icon remained red until the aircraft was in flight, the vision sensor icon is now appearing in white, I am guessing this is how it should be? Should it not be green?

Could you help with the Subject Scanning - this is still appearing as greyed out (unavailable) and won't allow to toggle on?

Help much appreciated.

Regards

Mike
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mike Prince Posted at 8-14 05:40
Hi - Tanks for the update.

I noticed the Vision Sensor icon remained red until the aircraft was in flight, the vision sensor icon is now appearing in white, I am guessing this is how it should be? Should it not be green?

Please note that DJI Mini 3 Pro will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them. As for the subject scanning function, the aircraft needs to be in the take-off status to turn on this function (the function cannot be used even if start the motor only). The subject scanning function is only supported in single shot (photo mode) and normal recording mode (normal video mode), other modes are not supported, so it is recommended to try it in single shot and normal recording mode.
2022-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules