DJI Mini 2 battery is not working
689 3 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariagiocondo
New
Italy

Hi, after a year of non-use of my DJI Mini 2 the battery does not charge anymore and the drone does not turn on anymore. I don't remember if the last time i used it had charged it to 100% or had left it unloaded. When try to charge the battery the leds under the drone all flash 3 times and the battery does not charge even leaving it charging for hours.

I searched the internet for a solution to my problem but without  finding it, is there a way to get my battery back to working order or is  it lost forever?

2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Under your case, if you have changed the cable and charger but the battery still can not be charged nor turned on normally. Please contact our support through this email address: support@dji.com to create a case for your if you are under warranty.
2022-8-14
Use props
Dav_The One
New
Switzerland

i have also a problem with charging my controle of my dji mini 2, I put charging and after 1 minute stops to charge....
2022-10-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dav_The One Posted at 10-25 07:46
i have also a problem with charging my controle of my dji mini 2, I put charging and after 1 minute stops to charge....

Hi, Dav_The One. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. We have already replied to your post please check this link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=277879
2022-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules