Do I need to send the battery back?
1287 7 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZXCO9mqwAThr
lvl.1

Portugal

Hi there.

I just requested my first replacement (case number is CAS-10145539-V4D4Q1), and somewhere in the process I was asked if I wanted to send bck the battery, and I said NO. But in the e-mail I just received, I got different information:

1) DJI Care Express Covered Parts List
For  the DJI AIR 2S, DJI FPV, DJI Mini series, Mavic series and the Spark  series: aircraft × 1, gimbal × 1, camera × 1, propellers (pair) × 2, and  battery × 1.

Do I need to send the original battery or not?

2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your misleading. It is a universal instruction for DJI Care Express. If your battery is still normal and intact and you don't want to send it back, then you can send back the aircraft only. Note: we would not change the battery if you do not send back the battery.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_ZXCO9mqwAThr
lvl.1

Portugal

Ok, thank you. I just didn't understand this part: "Note: we would change battery if you do not send back the battery.".
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZXCO9mqwAThr Posted at 8-14 01:21
Ok, thank you. I just didn't understand this part: "Note: we would change battery if you do not send back the battery.".

Sorry for the confusion. We edited the post. Would you please check?
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_ZXCO9mqwAThr
lvl.1

Portugal

Got it. Thanks.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

You are most welcome. Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2022-8-14
Use props
AK_90
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3152241 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-8-14 01:13
Hello, there. Sorry for your misleading. It is a universal instruction for DJI Care Express. If your battery is still normal and intact and you don't want to send it back, then you can send back the aircraft only. Note: we would not change the battery if you do not send back the battery.

Hello I’m going through a similar thing, except I’ve chosen the express shipping. Will I be sent a battery with the new aircraft and am I expected to send mine in even though I said no?
2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AK_90 Posted at 8-4 15:35
Hello I’m going through a similar thing, except I’ve chosen the express shipping. Will I be sent a battery with the new aircraft and am I expected to send mine in even though I said no?

Hi there, if you chose No when filing the DJI Care Refresh Express Premium request in the battery section, we may not ship the battery to you.

May we know if the battery is damaged or not, or if it is in a good-to-use condition?
If the battery is damaged and can not be shipped back, please send a picture of the battery include the battery serial number and case number to us via email at support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules