Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange Quickshot issue
570 4 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djvanas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74879 ft
Netherlands

Hi Guy's,

Newbie here on this forum. I recently purchased a Mini2 Fly More combo and starting to learn how to fly a drone. I must say the DJI drones a breeze to fly, and can take off instantly without any training or learning (just the obvious basics).

Anyway I started finding out how the quickshots work on the Mini2 and found it to be a very nice 'tool' i.e. it makes great shots right out of the box which would otherwise take a significant amount of 'training'. Anyway since a couple of day's the quickshot are very strange, I have experienced the following issue on multiple occasions;

-  half way during the master shot the camera experiences erratic behaviour (please see attached video)
- I also experienced the quickshot to be aborted before it was finished, a message in the upperleft corner would stated; quickshot aborted due to stick movement (or something similar) which was definitely not the case!

Drone and controller have up-to-date firmware!

Which of you dronies van guide me towards a solution?

Tnx

2022-8-14
Use props
BWJ
lvl.4

Denmark

Try to have bigger angle to object, an not 90 degrease straight up.
2022-8-14
Use props
whiteghost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1479705 ft
United Kingdom

Yeh sure it states for quick shot etc you have to me a minimum distance from subject Not vertical but sideways?
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djvanas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For additional reference I will post some information below on how to the QuickShot function for the DJI Mini 2 below. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf

2022-8-14
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what the hell
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now