No manual camera mode
1053 4 2022-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iBoyDroid
New
Flight distance : 38812 ft

North Macedonia

Hi, can someone help me, I just bought DJI OM 5 and I don't have camera manual mode. So I wanna know is that only for ios or android also haves that? My device is huawei mate 40 pro.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please send us a screen recording showing the main camera app of the DJI Mimo app and the available features for us to check here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-14
Use props
PhotoSwede
lvl.1

Germany

Per this video from Sep 2021 ( https://youtu.be/X32KAh9Opjc @14:01), manual mode is only available on iOS. As I am on iOS, i don't know if Android might have received an update in the meantime.
2022-8-15
Use props
iBoyDroid
New
Flight distance : 38812 ft

North Macedonia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-14 19:26
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please send us a screen recording showing the main camera app of the DJI Mimo app and the available features for us to check here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I tried multiple times also I tried to downgrade the app but I still don't see manual mode for camera like on ios I don't options such as manual iso etc...
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

iBoyDroid Posted at 8-15 03:06
I tried multiple times also I tried to downgrade the app but I still don't see manual mode for camera like on ios I don't options such as manual iso etc...

Thank you for your response. I may need to coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules