dji mimo 1 7 24
non stop crashing i can not open the appp
https://youtube.com/shorts/lyw_lfrQZc4?feature=share

2022-8-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_1vfAJ7i4qFRH
New

India

The app has stopped working. It is not opening on my XI 11T Pro. I uninstalled the app, still it did not open. Kindly fix the issue.the gimbal is useless without the app.
2022-8-14
Use props
DJI SC
lvl.1

United States

Same here with a Pixel 4XL. Running Android 12 with the July 5th Security Update. Uninstalled and fresh download and re-install. Still won't open. Same problem they had with the Fly App but they have released a fix for the Fly App. It has been a week - any progress on a similar fix for the Mimo App?
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_cLV3uxRFazs5
New

Czechia

Dji mimo app is not working. S21 ultra, Android 12.
Please resolve that Android 12 issue
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_J6v7S6mjx50U
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47894 ft
Czechia

DJI Mimo same problem on Samsung A52S 5G uninstall and install last version from your website not help.
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_GXhXxfEkFRwQ
New

Ukraine

Приложение Dji mino не работает
2022-8-15
Use props
supaminator
lvl.1
Martinique

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-14 19:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
I try everything even reset my phone, dji you have to make a fix
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_k2PvzPN8pXJT
New

United States

Dji mimo not work samsung s22 ultra
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_0p3d6AYbf1lk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 516929 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mimo completely unresponsive on Oppo X3
2022-8-16
Use props
djiuser_JPveldbec1Mk
New

Azerbaijan

SOOOOS today purchased DJI OSM 5 MOBIL for Xiaomi mi 11T ANDROİD 12 phone. Apps installed from DJI Mimo website, can't open. Deleted, reinstalled, disconnected from the Internet, does not work. Fix this otherwise it will be like I threw away my money.
2022-8-16
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

"Please use a compatible device."

DJI Mimo does not work on Android 12 anymore. Stopped working on 8-10-2022.  You will need to get an older supported Android OS on an older phone.  I ended up using a Samsung S9 and the Mimo app worked.   Android 12 will not work until the next release of Mimo from what I am told.

Source: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Android v1.7.24
Requires Android 8.0 or above. (but not Android 12 - lolz)
Compatible with:
HUAWEI Mate 40 Pro+ 、HUAWEIMate 40 Pro、HUAWEI Mate 40、HUAWEI P40 Pro、HUAWEI P40、HUAWEI P30 Pro、HUAWEI P20 Pro、HUAWEI P20、HUAWEI Mate 30 Pro、HUAWEI Mate 30 、Mate 20 Pro、Mate 10 Pro、HONOR 30 Pro、HONOR 20、SAMSUNG Galaxy S20+、Galaxy S20、Galaxy S10、Galaxy S9+、Galaxy S8、SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9、Mi 10 Ultra、Mi 10 Pro、Mi 10、Mi 9、 Redmi K30 Pro、Vivo X30 Pro、Vivo X30 、Vivo X27、OPPO RENO 3 Pro、OnePlus 8、OnePlus 7 Pro、Pixel 4XL、Pixel 3XL、Pixel 2、LG V40.
2022-8-16
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
Curaçao

Another user here with om5 and s21 ultra not able to launch the apps, DJI fly and mimo. This way is hard to continuing the fidelity with DJI brand. If continues this way, we will need to shift ways.

Drone is useless without the app and the gimbal loses a lot
2022-8-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

supaminator Posted at 8-15 01:44
I try everything even reset my phone, dji you have to make a fix

Thank you for your response. Can you please confirm what DJI Mimo app version are you using? Can you please try to reinstall the one showing on our website right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-19
Use props
supaminator
lvl.1
Martinique

Now dji release a update i use version v1.7.26 and finally is work.
2022-8-19
Use props
djiuser_VEhLukhCS5Iq
New

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-14 19:12

Im have the same issue , i already uninstall and install the app it says app wont install, it seems your app is the problem not our fone, cause your app is no up to date with the new OS of the fone, millions of users are affected already for many months woth my new mui13 its not supported, in my last mui12 its not also supported, my gimbals are useless as we speak.  Update your app, its risk security cause due to you apk , why not make it an app that the user can install directly on goggle play store????
2022-9-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_VEhLukhCS5Iq Posted at 9-9 16:25
Im have the same issue , i already uninstall and install the app it says app wont install, it seems your app is the problem not our fone, cause your app is no up to date with the new OS of the fone, millions of users are affected already for many months woth my new mui13 its not supported, in my last mui12 its not also supported, my gimbals are useless as we speak.  Update your app, its risk security cause due to you apk , why not make it an app that the user can install directly on goggle play store????

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what DJI product are you using? Also, could you please let us know what mobile device are you using with the app? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_C23YHtlAnxtk
New

Romania

DJI OM5 here qith Galaxy S22 Ultra.

This DJI thing is the worse electronics I ever purchased.

I worked a lot to somehow install this Mimo app, then today (after a long period of not using the app) I wanted to use the gimbal with the Mimo app. Two times in a  row the app has blocked the phone, overheated then restarted. Without the app the gimbal is almost unusable...

Guys @DJI, please stop making electronics if you can't support it properly!

I'm done with DJI and I will never ever recommend to anybody to buy something DJI.
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_MacGbZ3nP9LY
New

United States

Like all users same crappy problem

This company is going to trenches with its outdated and buggy apps
Won't work on
galaxy s23 ultra
Onplus 9 pro, 10 pro

2023-8-1
Use props
djiuser_MacGbZ3nP9LY
New

United States

djiuser_MacGbZ3nP9LY Posted at 8-1 19:36
Like all users same crappy problem

This company is going to trenches with its outdated and buggy apps

Neither mimo nor fly app works for either devices!!!
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules