Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is Mimo 1.7.8 to fix Android 12 issues for Pixel users
1385 9 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colinsmith18
lvl.2
Flight distance : 61047 ft
United Kingdom

This post here from DJI says that the issue where Pixel 6 users are unable to use Mimo has been fixed in version 1.7.8

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid2818205

The post also says if you click this link it will download 1.7.8

https://www.dji.com/uk/mimo

It doesn't, instead downloading 1.7.24 which doesn't work.

Would someone from DJI please make 1.7.8 available so we can all start using our OM5 devices along with Mimo again?

2022-8-15
Use props
Yaru
New

Finland

This concerns Pixel 5 users as well with Android 12. The 1.7.24 is supposed to be update to 1.7.8 if they use regular version numbering. But it seems they've broken the app again
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM kindly please check it. Thank you.
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Yaru Posted at 8-15 05:49
This concerns Pixel 5 users as well with Android 12. The 1.7.24 is supposed to be update to 1.7.8 if they use regular version numbering. But it seems they've broken the app again

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific issue are you experiencing on your unit? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-16
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 20:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. I have sent you a PM kindly please check it. Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't see your PM though?
2022-8-16
Use props
timmm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 231631 ft
Belgium

Is there a new version available for Mimo? I have a Pixel 5 and would love to try a new version as well!
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

colinsmith18 Posted at 8-16 23:08
Thanks for getting back to me. I can't see your PM though?

You are welcome. It seems that you have already managed to isolate the issue by downloading the latest version of the app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

timmm Posted at 8-17 00:23
Is there a new version available for Mimo? I have a Pixel 5 and would love to try a new version as well!

Hello there. You can now download the latest version of the app straight to our website. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-8-24
Use props
colinsmith18
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 19:44
You are welcome. It seems that you have already managed to isolate the issue by downloading the latest version of the app. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!

I really appreciate all the help you have provided in resolving this issue
2022-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

colinsmith18 Posted at 8-29 09:08
I really appreciate all the help you have provided in resolving this issue

Always my pleasure, Collin. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules