Oppo Reno 4 Pro not working after update
601 3 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichardH69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 304072 ft
United Kingdom

Downloading the latest version 1.6.10 and the beta version 1.6.12 has not fixed the issue.  Both my Oppo phones were working fine and now I can't get them to allow flying.  The app launches OK until I turn the aircraft on, then it just crashes repeatedly.  Please help me get flying again.  
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short screen recording showing the issue with the app 1.6.12 installed on your device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-16
Use props
RichardH69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 304072 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-16 20:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short screen recording showing the issue with the app 1.6.12 installed on your device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, how do I upload a screen recording?  
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RichardH69 Posted at 8-16 23:41
Hi, how do I upload a screen recording?

Hello, Richard. Sorry for the late response. It seems that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced as per your response in PM. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesiate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2022-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules