Dron ya no anda a maxima velocidad
745 6 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guudo
lvl.1

Argentina

Hola!

Tengo el DJI FPV el cual lo uso para filmar rally por lo que lo uso a altas velocidades, note la ultima vez que ya no anda a maxima velocidad y tambien note que donde antes se ponia en manual ahora solo entra en modo Sport, pero el modo manual que siempre tuve solo hacia que vaya mucho mas rapido no per se en modo manual clasico, ahora entre en la configuracion del control y note que se me habia salido el poner modo manual desde el control, lo pongo y entra en modo manual clasico (cosa que no se manejar tan bien) y ya no mas el modo manual que usaba al principio el cual volaba normal pero hiper rapido

Necesito para el trabajo que el dron vuelva a volar a maxima velocidad

Ayuda por favor
2022-8-15
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

What speed did you fly at?
I've been flying mine since it came out and I have the same speed a year ago as I have now. Namely maxing out around 80 to 85.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this happens in a different location? Can you please confirm what max speed are you getting when flying in manual mode? Kindly please connect all components via the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-15
Use props
Guudo
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-15 20:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this happens in a different location? Can you please confirm what max speed are you getting when flying in manual mode? Kindly please connect all components via the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Sucedió en la ciudad de Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina (que tiene una alerta) pero luego en la ciudad de Arrecifes, Buenos Aires, Argentina (que no tiene alerta) el problema continua, no se exactamente la velocidad realizare otra prueba pero me resulta raro pasar de tener un modo manual y de repente tener otro modo manual. Cabe destacar que choque ligeramente el dron pero siguió normalmente su uso durante ese día y al otro ya no tenia el modo Manual, puede una falla en los motores bajar la velocidad de los motores?
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Guudo Posted at 8-16 15:41
Sucedió en la ciudad de Pergamino, Buenos Aires, Argentina (que tiene una alerta) pero luego en la ciudad de Arrecifes, Buenos Aires, Argentina (que no tiene alerta) el problema continua, no se exactamente la velocidad realizare otra prueba pero me resulta raro pasar de tener un modo manual y de repente tener otro modo manual. Cabe destacar que choque ligeramente el dron pero siguió normalmente su uso durante ese día y al otro ya no tenia el modo Manual, puede una falla en los motores bajar la velocidad de los motores?

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-8-24
Use props
Guudo
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-24 19:41
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

just check in and the max velocity that i get its 60 mph witch is fast but i feel that before was a lot more faster, a user up in the post said that it goes up to 80 mph, is that true? is there something wrong with the dron?
2022-8-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if you only fly in sport mode, you can only hit 60mph top speed.  you will need to move to manual mode in order to fly faster near 90mph.
2022-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules