Warranty coverage of Mini 3 Pro RC Controller
2947 5 2022-8-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TTT000
lvl.2

United States

Hi. Am I correct in assuming that the basic warranty for the RC controller with the Mini 3 Pro is one year? That is, both the drone and the controller have a one year warranty? Care refresh documentation says that if I buy the 2 year care refresh and make no claims during the first year, the warranty is extended for a second year. In that case, does the extended warranty continue to cover both the drone and the RC controller for that second year? Thanks.
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. The original warranty covers the manufacturing defect of your RC and drone for 12 months while the DJI Care Refresh is like insurance that covers crashes and worst, losing your drone. You will only need to pay a certain amount to process the replacement under your DJI Care refresh. In addition, DJI Care Refresh (1-year plan) includes up to 2 replacements in 1 year. DJI Care Refresh (2-year plan) includes up to 3 replacements in 2 years and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-8-15
Use props
TTT000
lvl.2

United States

Hi. Thanks very much for your reply. Specifically my question relates to this line of your reply:

"and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase."

When the warranty is extended to 2 years this way, does the extended warranty continue to apply to both the drone and the RC controller? Thanks!
2022-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TTT000 Posted at 8-15 19:51
Hi. Thanks very much for your reply. Specifically my question relates to this line of your reply:

"and extends the original warranty up to 2 years from the date of purchase."

For the extended warranty service coverage, please refer to page 4 of the terms of service of DJI Care Refresh below. https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... 0Care%20Refresh.pdf
2022-8-16
Use props
TTT000
lvl.2

United States

Thank you. This definitely answers my question (no, the controller is not included in the extended warranty).
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to contact us.
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules